Please remove priest and replace the class

If someone tells me they enjoy playing against priest. There is no way you’re not a liar.

1 Like

Best games are against priest . A test of patience and might .

I think priest needs to stay. I don’t love playing against the class, but like Mage, Priest has the cards it was given. Just another example of Team 5 not listening to it’s player base if you ask me.

They listened very well to the forum. Rounds and rounds of nerfs to “hated” classes. Maybe reasonable. Bad for people who main them.

1 Like

What’s not to enjoy about easy wins?

3 Likes

I hold no love for priest class but why would you remove a demon hunters most feared counter :wink:

There has to be a better reason than to defrock ‘Anduin’.

By this logic remove every other class cuz priest palyers doesnt enjoy palying against them…

Honestly its ameizing how much free time some dmass has just to make these topics hopping ppl will jump on the bandwagon and keeping ur balls wet…

Must be realy sore balls at that.

1 Like

I don’t know if removed but definetly reworked/actually nerfed

2 Likes

Tired of saying this: the only problem with priest is the combination of resurrection with deathrattle/reborn minions. that is the like 90% of the priest decks I’m, seeing.
This mechanism need to be changed. To something like “cant rez deathrattle/reborn minions”. EZPZ.

This will never happen coz it is too big nerf to the P2Win part of this game. (those decks are usually very expensive, t least in wild they are).

Also, I have to agree with the “no fun in playing against a priest” statement. Sadly tho I can say that on Mage/Druid/rogue decks as well.
The game is broken and rely on RNG WAY too much.

anyways, dont get your hopes high. it will not happen. You have 2 options: 1- insta-concede when you get a priest ( I do that even when its the third priest in a raw…) or make an even more hated deck of even bigger stupidity like the quest mage or murlocs shaman .

Priest, hated when it is good. Hated when it is bad.

Games to long it makes me mad.

My complaints came from before the game was released

Why oh why won’t the devs kill this beast.

Seriously though, get over it. It isn’t leaving. And yes it will get changed. You will still complain.

1 Like

Okay but get rid of Hunter too. Same reason.

1 Like

No.

According to Vicious Syndicate’s latest report*, the best Priest deck (Control Priest) is low tier 2. Viable, and definitely good, but not what I would call top tier.

According to the latest report from TempoStorm**, the best performing Priest Deck (Dragon Priest) is tier 3. Again, not really top tier.

And based on the latest HSReplay data at Diamond-Legend, the best Priest deck (Control Priest) is mid-tier 3 with a 48.7% average winrate. Hardly what you would call top tier, unless by “top tier” you mean “loses more games than it wins.”

So yeah, seems like I’m not the one who needs to check the meta reports.

EDIT: aw man, the post got nuked before I could finish replying to it :frowning:

*https://www.vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-177/
*https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/standard/2020-10-19

Delete all classes and minions, fill deck with 1/1 tribeless tokens and spells that are 1 mana deal 1 damage.

1 Like

We all pointed out the same thing about cyclone mage and turtle mage. And here We are…

I fail to see how that’s relevant to my point.

Just an aside. I called it. I knew that as soon as mage was murdered everyone would start whining about priest. These forums never change.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice try but people have been whining about priest since the beginning of time.

It’s not a new phenomenon

2 Likes

I know.
That was the point of my reply to Max, which; by the way, was not
meant for you.
When mage got decent, (if annoying) everyone abandoned their priest hate for however many months it took to kill it.
Now; they’re back…