Please remove legendry's from discover

The amount of RNG in this game needs toning down, legendry’s are limited to 1 for reason because they are to be powerful cards.

Discover breaks this rule and currently with the heavy power creep some legendry cards can cause to much of a balance swing.

I don’t agree with this request. It is easily balanced by the amount of crap in the discover pool as well.

1 Like

but it doesnt break the rule because well the rule is for deckbuilding

Discover is Broken and forces to much RNG good or bad and legendry’s shouldn’t be freebies from a cheap discover card.

It would make the game less interesting for f2p, but also more balanced.
I remember priest playing 3 soul mirrors per game pretty often :joy: I laugh but it was disgusting.

Instead of changing the general rule, I think it would be better to make cards that can’t discover legendary.
Otherwise, “discover one card from your deck” wouldn’t work properly; cards like “discover a dragon” will be pretty bad, since few non legendary dragons are good

1 Like

yea just remove hs so we can have fun.

Honestly, I don’t really get this.

Discover mechanics are Wildcards you can include in your deck too, but as usual, is a matter of luck getting useful orange cards at the moment you play them.

I remember discovering Kur’thus Ashfallen twice in a game off from Illidari Studies, plus I top decked my own one, sad thing was that I was playing against a minionless hunter and it served no purpose. I tried to adapt for the predictable beast swarm but ended up backfiring.

Actually if you notice, Discover has been one of the few keywords that have leaped forward its expansion which was Un’Goro, then Gadgetzan and Uldum and so forth… Damn… Zephyrs The Great anyone?. Devs have declared that he was the card they have put more effort into.

I mean, you can always fight fire with fire, but at the end of the day is a gamble.

1 Like