Please compress your mobile updates! Can only update if I delete/re-download

Look, I admit that my iPhone SE is relatively old as far as phones go. I basically have enough storage space on it for everyday things like my email, banking, etc, Hearthstone and a couple other things I use literally every day.

If I could remove the bloatware on my phone (Health, Wallet, etc.), I would but I have to make do with my limited space.

That said…how is it that Activision-Blizzard, a MASSIVE company with a disgusting revenue stream and access to amazing development tools, is completely and utterly incapable of COMPRESSING THEIR GODDANG UPDATE FILES!!!

I literally have never had this issue with any other app I use but Hearthstone. I am required to delete the game outright and download anew specifically because if I don’t, I am told I do not have enough storage space. Clearly, this is false because I can obtain the updated version if I do what I am currently forced to.

This is absolutely ridiculous and obviously going to get worse as time goes on if not rectified. Surely it cannot be some insurmountable task to compress your update files, given how borderline every other developer is perfectly capable of doing so. I fail to see any kind of excuse for an entity with the resources this company possesses.