Please bring back dungeon runs Like Dalaran & Tombs

Alot of ppl ask for it. But it seems like just ignored?
We need deck building random runs. Its what i love HS mostly for lately.
Not an old format of 2000s - Use this preset deck to win . Its boring - It suck as* .
I understand thats its alot of cheaper-faster & less effort to do , then random-build a deck yourself & choose a relic. But put some effort please to ppl see you care.
Go look into statistics. I prefer to play old dungeon runs over & over again . Than playing this new (old) boring stuff with preset deck your offering :frowning:

4 Likes

I agree.

Only if it’s coupled with infinite retries (still the ability to retire of course, in case your draft was just too bad to continue).

1 Like

Misses the entire point of a rougelike, you are meant to die a lot in order to learn the game and die less.

1 Like

That only works in games where there’s no RNG. But in a game like this, there’s nothing fun about getting screwed by the RNG in a battle and having to restart entirely.

Rougelikes are like 99% RNG, it’s about working with that you are given not just slamming your head against a wall with what you are given til you win. You will get screwed but you will also get god runs where everything lines up perfectly, it’s the nature of the beast.