Please blizzard respond

It doesn’t have to be fancy, it doesn’t have to be some corporate message.

Speak to us like humans, and tell us you are working on a fix. If you aren’t working on a fix, tell us.

You being silent only makes it worse. You’ve lost my respect as a game, don’t lose my respect as a company.

34 Likes

Nothing needs a fix. They don’t need to acknowledge the children.

1 Like

So, what do you think needs fixing?

Here list
increase XP gain
remove old card packs and tavern tickets
remove win quest bring back play only
bring back 10 for ever 3 wins so rank worth playing again
lower drop of legendary 20 or 30 pack instead of 40 now each set has more.

19 Likes

just bring back old system,one before this sh1tty one…it would be just fine.

5 Likes

Many of the quests are buggy or unrealistic for ftp players, there is no incentive to keep playing after quests are completed, xp is slow and is given through time played which influences more roping, the dust system has and still is insanely cruddy making it nearly impossible to get the cards you want, and lastly (most importantly) you could spend 100+ dollars per expansion and not even half of the legendaries available that expansion. Wtf is that logic?

3 Likes

You’re insane if you think paying 300+ a year for less than half of the legendaries is a healthy game experience. I don’t understand how people like you sleep at night lmao

6 Likes

I think at this point it is clear they won’t respond, at least not the way you want. I think they are done. They’ve made the concession they will make. Now they are just waiting it out.
As I’ve noted before, judging by the number of bad players I play at my bottom of the barrel level who have clearly purchased expansion packs, Battle Pass, purchased golden heros you can only buy, full golden decks, etc, they are continuing to make enough money, even after the “I AM LEAVING” grandstanders leave. People are still clearly grinding the new rewards track.

So really, leave, or don’t spend any more money, but I think Blizzard is basically done with this issue because enough people will still play.

1 Like

Well my plan going forward hasn’t changed. I will never spend money on anything blizzard again without further actions from them. Instead i will play until my gold is gone then quit. Maybe by then one of the ex Blizz employees will have designed a new CCG that competes directly with HS.
That would be sweet. There would be a mass exodus from this game.

3 Likes

if only there was a way to check all there posts and updates on solving different issues, oh wait there is and its easily available just above the other posts

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=9

They don’t care as long as they can grab money. Hopefully HS is going to die soon and they’ll get what they deserve.

well im a returning player and havent seen a single weekly or daily request in 3 weeks. they’ve also claimed 3 times they’ve fixed this and compensated the players affected by this. i’ve also done all the steps they said to try and nothing. i submitted a ticket and they thought it was for WOW shadowlands and told me to report to the forums there. “nothing needs a fix”

3 Likes

The OP was (I assumed) talking about blizzard not acknowledging the babies crying about the new system, not in regards to obvious bugs.

Imagine being upset at blizzard for your own mistake. Maybe open a ticket in the right section? There’s an idea.

Nothing as far as gameplay needs a fix. I didn’t realize my comment was hard to understand.

Theyve gotta do something if they want my money, thats for sure.

2 Likes

I used to spend 50$ / expansion. 150 a year.

Blizzard has not earned my money this time around. They haven’t earned my money since witchwood.

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure they’d survive

I’m fairly sure you try to belittle other people because you lack simple empathy and logic to understand others, probably because childhood trauma.

1 Like

That’s an interesting theory. You must be one of them.

Nice intellectual response. Hard to argue with the truth though. I understand your predicament.

Nah I just said it cause you’re ignoring the obvious fact the hearthstone is an overly expensive game, and turn to calling players crybabies for wanting to see positive change in the game. Your speedy response to my reply also assures me your whole life’s purpose is hearthstone, which doesn’t surprise me considering how you mindlessly defend them. I’ll hear what you have to say if you bring up some legitimate facts about the game, and how it is affordable or ftp.

1 Like