Playing against a priest

Hi there, just wondering if anyone gets as bored as me when playing against a priest?

3 Likes

What if they just add a game pass for $29.99 per month that gives you 10 golden packs and the option to ban matching up against one class of your choice? This will allow purchasers to have a fair chance to avoid priests , and it will also allow blizzard to finally make some money off the game so they can further support it.

Retweet this to their official account if you agree!

2 Likes

Then concede and move on. I get bored playing against DH and Hunter.

5 Likes

So concede… not every deck is a win/lose by turn 5 - if that’s what you want - then hearthstone isn’t for you

Sick of all the priest whining - it isn’t even that high these days… complain about things that actually are OP etc not a class that isn’t agro

1 Like

The only thing I don’t like about the priest is how powerful the resurrection cards can be. Wouldn’t mind some healthy change to that

Be more specific about what makes it boring to you and people might listen

A lot of decks are like that now though. There seems to be a lot less experimentation now

2 Likes

nah
i get bored by short games instead

5 Likes

Building your whole deck around a certain mechanic that requires you to remove almost all the minions from your deck should be pretty strong. They’re really not powerful at all right now, as both in Standard and Wild the res-based decks are Tier 4 garbage.

3 Likes

Blizzard would be richer than Facebook if they did that. Also, it would take Priest players an hour to match anyone.

What I’m saying is, that’s a brilliant idea.

so you are saying that you want blizzard to add a pay to win function?

I just concede, i’m not going play a 30min match.

1 Like

Priests are easy to beat the key is using the owl :slight_smile: Also having a fast argo deck!

3 Likes

Against Rez Priest in specific? Yes.
Against Galakrond Priest? Hardly. Always something new.

I’m amazed you guys even had the patience to install the game.

4 Likes

DH is better played by an AI than by DH “players”. The AI at least shuts up when they lose.
But, please, auto concede, I’ll get legend quicker.

1 Like

Argo &*%$ yourself!!

This comment got me a lot more than it should have. LOL

Priest is in a perfect spot right now. Tier 3/4. As an avid Priest hater extraordinaire it’s perfect for me. :blush:

1 Like

My first 5 games this morning. Thief Priest… Rez Priest… Reno Mage… Some twisted Gala/Rez/Thief Priest that must have loved stealing all my Gala cards lol… AAAAAND Spell mage of some kind… No I did not win any of the matches. My Gala Rogue be busted on draws.

1 Like