Pest cancerous evolve shaman

Can dev team fix the evolve shaman already? is so cancerous to the point of vomit.
Reducing weapon attach on knuckles one attack nerf is simply a joke.

CAN SOMEONE BE MORE RESPONSIVE TO BALANCE META IN THIS COMPANY?

3 Likes

they did, they nerf Boggspine Knuckles’s damage by 1 point Problem solve guys!

1 Like

They also nerfed Edwin, which means you can get after evolving a bunny.

The best counter still seems to be to rush them down. I’m not a fan of a meta of evolve shaman + aggro decks but that’s what happens

Aggro/weapon rogue beats them
Zoolock beats them
Enhance/weapon shaman beats them
Face hunter beats them

If you notice a trend, it’s all aggro decks. But they beat evolve shaman. I’d recommend running one and at least evolve maybe can be farmed into obscurity

1 Like

this Bulllshiit Deck still needs a nerf!

2 Likes

The nerd did nothing…just make it 4 2 again and make it cost 6

1 Like

It’s not just a weapon nerf. Knuckles having 3 attack means they can’t go on bloom weapon Corsair on turn 5 which slows it down a bit.

Plus look at the meta. There’s a variety of tier 1 decks in Legend after the nerfs.

Evolve shaman is still a broken high roll deck but at least we see it much less now.

1 Like

I agree. The weapon nerf was not enough. I’d like to see some of these cards’ mana cost raised. Or give them overload…or something. It is too OP as is!

2 Likes

the weapon needs to be a battlecry or death rattle effect. this way they cant abuse hoard pillager and actually have to think before they want to evolve the board rather than spamming it.

the one slime dude doesn’t help?

on second thought remove the weapon from the game and de-rank every shaman player down to bronze where they belong

3 Likes

Lmao u guys are hilarious. The deck plummeted in power level. I cant add the link to the hsreplay meta but, to find evolve shaman u have to scroll down to the rock bottom of tier 2. These are the stats and the stats don’t lie. Evolve shaman is finally balanced and there are always people like you that are never satisfied.

The deck was never broken to begin with, it only had 0.5% higher win rate than rogue, hunter and paladin. Now it is only tier 2 and hunter , paladin, rogue have 54% + win rate again.

1 Like

not everyone plays on tier 1 and on legendary level. sme of us still on middle of ladder. go to f with your hs replay when this was the pest of the decks still

true! get this card nerffed!!!

There has already been nerfs. The deck isn’t nearly as powerful as it was. There are several decks in standard that have a higher win rate than it does.

if deep legend players no longer feel strain by it…that also mean its less straining in the lower ranks too and that mean you gotta grasp how to play againts them…lower ranks also mean your evolve shamans dont play as great as deep legend shamans…so not only your bad shammies got nerf but your not facing top plays either

tip btw…put 2 kobold stickyfinger in your deck…steal the weapon when it got 1 charge left and destroy the weapon imediatly upon stealing it so that they cant steal it back…their loot pillager wont feed them a weapon again and that make it a dead card in their hand untill they find the second bogspinner weapon

tp be fair i don’t think that the way you should nerf a deck that relies on random rolls by nerfing cards from other classes to put worse minions in the pool. though that could be a satire post and if so sorry for taking it seriously