People who play aggro/face decks in casual

I hope your lives get better. :heart:

4 Likes

Man. Can’t netdeck, can’t play aggro, soon Casual is going to be limited to whatever the auto-filler gives you when you put two Tiny Murlocs in your deck.

18 Likes

I agree op and I want to add people who play midrange, control and combo. Hope your lives get better (:heart:◇♧♤)

7 Likes

Had you maybe considered some people are ftp?

People like you are just asking to get smorced.

Greetings traveller.

Wow, I am appalled by the reactions. Where did I write “Don’t play this deck”? I merely wished well for individuals playing mindless tryhard net decks in a mode that should be for casual exploration. People are so sensitive.

2 Likes

Because you’re sneering and condescending tone makes me want you to lose to a thousand face Hunters.

Where did I say you weren’t allowed to be Pretentious and judgemental on a forum? Go ahead dude.

we are all playing hs, pretty sure we all need to get better

4 Likes

You got these reactions because you’re not the first person to make a thread like this.

4 Likes

Talk about aggro. Want a snickers?

1 Like

Internet nerd: Gets triggered enough at people’s deck choices to rant about it.

Gets called out on his bs

Also Internet nerd: Geez why are people such snowflakes.

Watertight logic.

1 Like

Um…

Right there ^^

Casual just means playing without fear of losing ranks. I agree that going full tryhard in that mode seems kinda dumb, especially with MMR playing into ladder matchmaking now making every Casual win a missed opportunity to make portrait progress, but the mode is open to however players want to interpret it.

4 Likes

I personally only play it for quest progress, I don’t have the budget for ladder viable decks for every class and I would rather not throw away my rank playing a concede deck. If I offend people like the op that’s just a bonus.

2 Likes

Yeah I wonder why. I don’t want to personally target anyone, despite the efforts of some.

Some peeps want to play test the decks before taking it into ranks, some peeps don’t like to play rank at all but want to play meta decks, some peeps just don’t give a hoot and enjoy wrecking their opponent.
It is what it is, take your L (or W) and proceed to your next match.

2 Likes

I have no problem with people playing agro in casual but the people doing so at the moment with zero expansion cards do get a big old face palm.

1 Like

People are trying to figure out how to play decks. That’s what casual is for. I’ve said it a million times before: if you queue up against a deck you don’t want to play against in casual, concede and queue up again. It takes seconds and there is no penalty for doing it

1 Like

They do it to complete their quests fast.

Isn’t playing control in unranked more indicative of a poor quality of life? I mean who has time to play for 35 mins with no reward ?

Just think before you post again. Not everyone works a minimum wage job .

1 Like

You don’t know what cards your opponent has in their deck. Sometimes I find out and then concede. But this isn’t really just seconds because you first need to find out which can take minutes. And most importantly…

is wrong. Your MMR goes down. For example if you don’t like to stomp noobs with basic cards you can concede but the game will then interpret that the game was “too hard” for you and so you will face even worse decks or players. I sometimes have opponents that concede right away. As if someone made a bot for like “reverse” gold farming. Ridiculous. So yeah, you can do it but you will get into that super low MMR territory which at least to me is even worse so I tend to not concede that much anymore in Casual.

Yeah, I think that’s the main problem. I wish there would be a true casual where you could not receive any gold from. No quests and no 10 gold for 3 wins. The only problem might be that almost no one would play it. I certainly would though. At least if it doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes to find a game. I would really like to know that. They should do like an in-game survey on those things. And of course share the findings. Maybe there are more people interested in such a mode than we think. I would really love a mode like this since at least for the most part only people that truly enjoy the game for what it is would play this mode.

It’s a game. If anything you can call that on its own an indicator of poor life quality I guess. For some people the game itself is the reward as it should be IMO. I mean if you really don’t value that what’s the point in playing anyways? Only for the “reward”? I really can’t understand that attitude. It’s probably some crazy tryhard thinking. I don’t even want to know it.

I play casual to workshop decks usually, trying to get big demon dh into a functional state (not going great right now.) Was working on smorc mage deck at the start of the expansion.

1 Like