Paying 700 gold for 3 packs

So why would myself or anyone else pay for 3 packs for 700 gold when they could just instead use that 700 gold for 7 packs? Maybe you think the new pve content is worth the cost? Wrong. Because previously spending gold to unlock all of the wings also unlocked all of the cards for that set. So unless you think paying for pve content that is just like previous free pve content (with the exception of adding a few minor things) is worth 20 bucks, then stick with packs only. This is coming from someone who has been playing since beta who has never posted on this forum until now all because of this ridiculous price hike. Activision must be legit bullying blizzard to try and squeeze more money out of this game, or at least something is up.

you mean the pve content trying clear each one just for fun then
the answer is

1 Like

Activision-Blizzard are showing up on investing websites like Seeking Alpha (etc), and there are a lot of articles now discussing Blizzard’s large drop off, and whether or not it’s wise to invest in them for the future.

The sad thing is the people working in Blizz’s finance section are probably trained to just look for short term fixes for the solution (more aggressive monetization), not realizing that this is hurting their long term growth as a company (it’s antithetical to what made the company great to begin with).

I don’t work as an analyst in video games (at least, I don’t look into any of these companies directly), so these are just my hypotheses .

I’ve been getting 400 gold worth of fun out of each wing! And that’s not even counting the gold classic pack and gold Zayle.

If it’s not worth it to you, don’t buy it!

2 Likes

i see you alot m8 and you seem to be one of the least toxic players ive ever seen in anything and you always have facts to back things up when needed. nice to see someone like you is still around!

1 Like

If that was to me… thank you very kindly! I’ll do my best not to give in to my Inner Garrosh here. :wink:

1 Like

You’re paying a premium for the single player content. Which is fine I guess. It’s not horrible.
Also a premium for the new legendary and card backs.
With a new heroic card back im happy to collect it since I don’t spend gold anymore for standard competitive. Costs way too much

fyi it was

(20 characters requirement is awful)