Past heroes second skins

Hi all! I had a chat with a couple of Game Masters via ticket in Italy Support and we all agree that would be wonderful if secondary hero skins such as Lady Vashj and other would be again purchasable or obtainable via achievements or special quest! Just to keep all the contents at the hand of all player, even paying with money. To let all also the new players always in the way to get the best from the game. What do you think? This topic is dedicated to all players and off course for the game developers! I hope I’ve been clear! xoxo from an italian fan of Hearthstone <3

2 Likes

YES! I am super-huge mega in agreement of making every alternate hero available!

I really wish to play Druid “Elise Starseeker”. I’ve never played the Druid-class because I don’t like the picture for the default guy, but if I could get Elise I totally would play.

And it doesn’t change the game or give anyone an advantage. It’s just Art so it should be available just to give players more options and more enjoyment from the game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support TERMANOCK:) No one btw will consider our opinions, I think.

1 Like

I definitely agree! I’m in a similar boat with Hunter, I missed my opportunity to buy some of the hunter alternate skins, and I feel I would probably play Hunter more if I could use Sylvanas or Alleria

2 Likes

I have Sylvanas! And she is great really strong approach to the opponent! Hope they will listen! Make this thread a damnation for em :wink:

1 Like

Lets go back to the real world. Digital collections are supposed to imitate real life collections. Therefore it’s like saying we should all get Jordan rookie cards because we weren’t around when they were released?

It’s not a thing

Just coming in to support op, i don’t like rexxar but would love playing Alleria, but missed out on her.

So… you want to get rid of the dust system?

Sylvanas! I have her as my Desktop Background. Bring her back as an alt-hero, Hearthstone!