Pack Refund Request

DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD IF YOU AREN’T GOING TO ADDRESS MY CONCERN. I am not making this post to report a bug, I’m requesting a refund. Otherwise I would have wrote in the bug report forum myself for the request to be completely ignored by Blizzard. I’m not new to the official forums…

I just opened a pack that essentially had zero rare cards. Due to whatever is happening with living roots, both epics in the TGT pack I just opened were occupied by living roots, which I already have multiple copies off. I held off on disenchanting the copies originally because I wanted to be moral and it felt wrong “exploiting early and often.” The dust value has since been lowered to the correct amount, but living roots is still counting as an epic, and is unaffected by duplicate protection.

As a result, what should have been a 2 epic pack resulted in the lowest value pack anyone has ever opened of 25 dust, lowest because it should be impossible and is essentially false advertising of the 1 rare minimum guarantee.

Can I please at least be refunded my 100g for the pack? I made sure not to take advantage of the exploit, and was punished as a result.

1 Like

You should be proud. What could’ve just given you two epics instead gave you the title of “unluckiest person in existence”. You are the only person to EVER open a 25 dust pack in modern day hearthstone. You are unique.

I was super excited when they announced triplicate protection, as I’ve always had bad luck with this game. 3 of my first 4 legendaries were millhouse (yet somehow I have an advantage over new players today that get a free meta deck with high value legendaries coughcoughhighlandermage?) And yet I still manage the impossible.

I’ve given thousands to blizzard over the years. I’m not asking for a lot, not even two replacement epics. Just the 100g back as the pack I opened was falsely advertised.

1 Like