Over-Disenchanted Classic Cards Due To Assumed Visual Bug

I was trying to disenchant extra classic cards to get some dust to craft new classic cards that I don’t have yet. The mass disenchant button shows up, saying how much dust I’ll get and for how many cards, but is not clickable. That was issue #1, which I’ve seen the many open and unanswered forum threads for already. I worked around it by manually scrolling through my collection and disenchanting any extra cards one-by-one, by looking for any cards that said “x3” or higher below them. I only clicked the disenchant button once for every extra copy of the card I had. I DID NOT OVER-DISENCHANT MANUALLY.

Then I went to play a classic format game and when I queued up, I was getting errors saying that there was an issue finding a game and to try again. I had my deck selected that said 30/30 cards and the Play button was clickable. I tried several times with no success, so I thought to try logging out and back in. Upon logging back in, many of my decks are now incomplete (having fewer than 30 cards in them) including the one that I was just trying to queue with before logging out. It appears that when I was disenchanting cards that said “x3” or higher, it was over-disenchanting copies that I actually did not have, even though it was saying I did. I’m not sure if the wild/standard copies were incorrectly getting included in those counts that it was showing me on the classic-only filtered collection screen, but I am now out a bunch of cards due to what I assume is a visual bug or something.

I have logged a support ticket so I’ll see what comes back there. Has anyone run into this before? Am I just screwed and out a ton of cards/dust? I’m coming back to Hearthstone after a few years just to play the classic format but if support doesn’t help me get the cards back or credit me the dust or something then sadly I’m just not going to bother.

EDIT:
Coming back to this with some video proof. Classic card counters are bugged and will show that you have more copies of a card than you actually do, causing you to over-disenchant and leave yourself with fewer than 2 copies of a card.

Would really like to get all of my cards back, or the dust equivalent to re-craft them. Completely screwed my decks and there’s no way I’m going to play normally to try to get them all back.

https://youtu.be/OOyI4EvqwkA

Hace unas 2 semanas me paso exactamente esto mismo debido al mismo bug, has sabido si se ha resuelto o has podido recuperar las cartas?