Opponents with better decks!

Hey guys, this is my first topic here. Need ur opinions.
I’ve been playing this game for 3 weeks and now I am bronze 7. One thing that makes me rage is that my opponents usually have better decks than me. I just played against Mage with Priest, and my opponent brought out Dragonqueen, Reno the Relicologist and Zephrys out of nowhere.

Now, under these conditions, do I have any chance of winning a game when my opponent has high tier cards?

If you got the legendaries, why are u in the same rank as me (bronze) and why do I have to play them? Pairings fair??

1 Like

After completing the beginner ranks, you should have received a free deck with cards like those. There was one for each class, and they are each quite good. Which deck did you pick? I’d recommend you only play that deck for a while.

There are actually quite a few cheap decks that can do well, even against Legendary-packed decks such as Highlander Mage.

Check out https://hsreplay.net/and look at things like Face Hunter and some of the Demon Hunter decks. Most can be built for quite cheap and are still excellent ladder decks.

What do you mean by beginner ranks? My priest is currently at rank 25. I did receive some packs as I rank up with each classes but none of them gave me legendaries like those.
I cannot name the deck but majority of my cards are spells and bunch of neutral cards.

The beginner ranks are ranks 50-25. After reaching rank 25, a pop-up should’ve awarded you with a free deck of your choice. Did you start playing before March 17?

There are “Apprentice Ranks” which you have to progress through in order to get to the “Normal” ladder (Bronze, Silver, etc). You should have had the option to get a free deck in one of the game’s classes when you graduated from Apprentice Ranks and entered the Bronze League. The deck you faced in your OP (the Mage with Dragonqueen, Reno, and Zeph) was likely the free Mage deck. you can find the lists here if you’re curious.

The problem is that I did not receive any free decks or something. Btw I am silver 7, I mixed the ranks. my bad.

Make sure you followed all of the instructions laid out here. If you still haven’t received a new deck then you should file a support ticket.

Started playing on May 8. I did not receive free decks including legendaries like I mentioned in the topic. Btw I am silver 7 not bronze :slight_smile: Typo.

Makes sense if you started playing March 8th. Iirc you only get a new deck if you joined at March 17th and later, or if you hadn’t played the game since before November 18th of last year.

2 Likes

You might want to start a new account to take advantage of the free deck then.

2 Likes