Open multiple pack option PLZ!

Mostly play on phone and arena but got like 70 packs i cant be bothered to open since it takes forever. Plz add an option to open 10 or more packs at a time.

2 Likes

Good idea.nnnnnnnnnnnn

I keep hearing people claim that if you double-tap then it will supposedly open a menu and allow you to type in the number of packs you want to open. I have tried this on mobile and PC and I have never once seen any sort of option for this either for buying packs or opening packs. Fake news.

It’s a psychology thing. Studies have shown if you have a reward system set up with flashy animation and sound it gives the client more incenstive to get more rewards. That’s shy so many games have loot crates that takes an extremely long time.

1 Like

I thought so too - though I have only heard about it for buying packs.

However, since learned, on pc, in the in game shop, right under the card back graphic, is a button that says “1 pack @ 100” . If you double click that, there is a change quantity option.

I’ve double clicked that button many times and it never opens up a change quantity option that I’ve seen.

I swear it works for me… you’re not confusing it with the button above the “buy” button are you?

2 Likes

All true, but that doesn’t mean there couldn’t be a suitably flashy and rewarding and appropriate length presentation for not only 1 pack (what we have today) but also a 5 pack version, 25 pack version, etc.

If there are people who truly feel it is too burdensome to open their packs, then those people probably aren’t too motivated to buy more of those same packs they won’t open, which can’t be what Blizzard wants.

I think this option only applies to buying packs. Double tap the 100 gold coin icon in the game store below the pack in question, and you can buy 50 packs at a time i think.

But opening packs, iv not seen any option to open multiple packs.

I, for one, like to see my packs being opened. There is a magical flair to it.

1 Like

talk about first world problems

1 Like

Literally every single (game-related) complaint on these forums is a first world problem.

1 Like

ok lazy person problems.

I can confirm that, when buying packs, you can double click on the field with one pack to purchase multiple packs. It will open a window with a cursor field where you can manually enter a number in, up to a maximum of 50.

As to opening packs, that has to be done individually.

Where EXACTLY are you double-clicking? The process I’m following is this…

1. Tap on “SHOP” in the GUI.
  2. Tap on the “CARDS” option
  3. A window opens that shows the different expansion sets on the left, and the purchase options on the right.
  4. I tap on the “LATEST EXPANSION” pack on the left (Rise of Shadows)
  5. The purchase options are…
    (1 Pack - 100 Gold)
    (2 Packs - $2.99)
    (7 Packs - $9.99)
    (15 Packs - $19.99)
    (40 packs - $49.99)
  6. I tap the “1 PACK - 100 GOLD” button, which remains highlighted.
  7. After tapping the “1 PACK” button, the purchase options in the lower right of the screen show a rectangle with “100 GOLD” above a rectangle that says “BUY”.

Which of these screen elements are you double-clicking to purchase multiple packs? I have double clicked on everything on the screen and never seen any new window open to enter number or anything else.

item #6…on pc

I’ll take a crack at it this evening. If it works, then thanks for the tip. If it doesn’t work then (incoherent Yosemite Sam ranting).

if you press the space bar fast it wont show you the animation of all the packs

you can open 50+ packs and youll only see the last one open

2 Likes

I have 4 account to do arena, then I dont bother to open them. When the duel mode came, I have to open packs… but I have at least 300 packs every accounts. It takes like forever :frowning: Please do opening multi pack feature , Blizz