Only THIS Account Can't Connect

For some reason, only this account can’t connect to Hearthstone.

I get this message -

CLOSED: Your game was timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone Utility Service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to connect.

My other account connects to HS fine and I can play with ZERO issues. HELP!

1 Like

Howdy!

Maybe apart of the recent login issue that is now resolved. Try again and let me know if the issue continues!

Thank you!

Hi, i have the same problem, also when i click on contact support on this website it just loads forever. I constantly get this error problem “Your game was timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone Utility Service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to connect.” and it has a netcachcardvalue error at the top corner. I have had this problem for about 2 weeks now. Before their was no problems at all, i have tried on my laptop and two mobile phones, please help.

i could get the americas server to fully work 3 times today (out of like 20-30 tries, but hey it’s a start), asia is still broken
i deleted some contents of cache folders in the localappdata and roaming folders and some sessionlogs, that may solved it somewhat although i can’t say if it’s really the reason why it now kinda works

very often i have to start the game multiple times until it finally loads up (still has the netcache error messages)

Same exact symptoms here. Time out on login. Says to restart. This page takes forever to load.