Only the PROBLEMATIC Weekly Quests

Weekly quests need to be fixed, and im shouting it from the roof tops!!! 200% is still too much, but its certain quest that are wa more difficultthan others. Here are quests that are problematic:

WIN RANKED GAMES: a balenced game would decks 50% win rate. Whole hearths stone is not this balenced, i may need to play 2.5 times the requirment (25 games) of only top meta decks.
-change to “play ranked games” (applies to ranked HS and battlegrounds)

DAMAGE TO ENEMY HERO: if you lose, you dont get to deal a lot of damage, and if you win… its because the other person surrendered and you did not deal damage to them.

• lower the damage amount, and maybe change it to minion damage to help push the new meta changes

USE YOUR HERO POWER: most times, you hero power as a last resort. I have to purposefully lose games to get this quest done.

• change to “use 7 different hero power” and how the system track which ones you have used (Rino counts as 1)

If you want players to play more of your game, stop focusing on the numbers, and create creative quests!

Primeiramente, peço desculpas por responder em português, não é muito habitual de minha parte responder em fóruns, porém este tópico em específico me deixa bastante… “intrigado”

“Vencer 10 partidas Rankeadas” - Cara, isso dá pouco mais de uma vitória por dia, se você está me dizendo que não consegue ter mais ou menos 2 vitórias rankeadas em um dia inteiro, sugiro que você mude algumas peças no seu deck ou melhore suas habilidades como jogador.

“Use seu poder Heróico X vezes” -Em média, por partida, eu uso umas 6 vezes meu poder heróico, isso em uma única partida. Jogo em média 7 ou 8 partidas rankeadas por dia, sou extremamente casual hoje em dia. E realmente nao vejo dificuldade em completar essa missão (eu acho que o modo BG também gera contadores para isso).

“Dê X de dano no herói inimigo” - Essa é a mais simples de todas, pois ela é simplesmente a base do jogo, que é causar dano no seu inimigo, qual a dificuldade aqui? Essa, inclusive, dá pra completar fazendo BG.

CONCLUSÃO
-Acho que as pessoas estão esquecendo que tem 7 DIAS para completar as missões e estão transtornadas por não conseguir completar no primeiro dia após o reset, não há dificuldade alguma nas missões, BASTA JOGAR O JOGO.

Blizzard is making people playing this way or that way, this amount or that amount. Not only that, the increased time to complete the quests is twice as much as it used to be. This is not right, sorry. Blizzard: revert this nonsense.

2 Likes

É uma sequência de missões que você tem 7 DIAS para completar, pessoalmente, tenho as finalizado até quarta-feira da mesma semana.

Não é dificil, apenas joguem o jogo.

And the children? No one cares about the children?

damage opponent hero is one of the easiest ones

the only too specific ones are win BGs and play mini miniaturize ones

the rest get completed without even trying to

win 10 games ? thats one is easy

Are you on something? THe problematic ones, for example, are play far too many minis. Its such a joy to reroll and get a worse one. The quest just sits there until I can reroll and hope to get something that isn’t designed to be a PITA.