One suggestion to Toki's Wild Bundle

I will not buy it.

If you change it to:
“Each card pack contains at least 1 legendary card.”

I would buy it. But when I buy it today and i would opened all of it i would get 0 legendaries, 0 epics and maybe 1 rare. Not worth.

1 Like

Each pack? You want 56 legendaries out of the bundle?

1 Like

Forget that.

Give me a Toki hero with the bundle, then you’ll have my attention.

5 Likes

Or just a golden toki would be nice too

1 Like

To be blunt, I don’t give a f** about how many legendaries, epics or whatever are in this bundle or any other promo bundles, because I’m still refusing to put any money into this game until ActiBlizz reverts it to TRUE free to play. Because it hasn’t been ever since the introduction of wild and the corresponding removal of sets from the ingame shop.

If they make all sets puchasable with ingame gold again (maybe even a single “Wild Pack” that contains cards from ALL sets that are in wild, to avoid cluttering up the shop), THEN I’m willing to start supporting them again and I might even buy cards with real money if I feel like it. Which I don’t as long as they try to force me to do it in order to play my favorite game mode.

1 Like

I am glad I am not the only one who sees through this turning point of wild/standard separation. However I am more bothered by the lack of nerfing broken hero cards/legendaries and the fact they keep discarding dumping cards into to wild mode, and still not even being bothered balancing standard , keeping nerfing classic/free cards…

Contains a legendary? Ah no. You do understand that wild decks at least the better ones only run 1-3 legendaries right? Or you just want them for dust

I bought the bundle and I ended up with 5 legendary cards. Basically one for each bundle. They were Glinda Crowskin (Warlock), Xaril Poisoned mind (Rogue), Rhonin (Mage), The Lich King (Neutral) and Dreadscale (Hunter)

Were any of the packs from expansions you never played before? Or did you just get lucky?

No I got lucky. I just edited my post and added in exactly which cards I got. I just recently came back to the game after being away for years so no…I didn’t play those expansions. I’m not 100% sure those are the cards I got but I know I received 5 legendary cards. I also have a brand new Aya Blackpaw in my cards. She may have also come from the same bundles.