On the hunt for Bob's decks

So, I watched the Kripp video where he stumbled upon Bob’s quest reward deck. I was intrigued, but not willing to spend a ton of time… So then one day as I’m playing Brann’s deck and using Flo Slatebrand I randomly pulled a hearthstone… and it hit me… LOTS of flows + VIP = gauranteed Bob deck… right?

I just finished a game where I had something like 10 Flos in my deck and the VIP membership. I got 22 total tavern visits… and no Bob’s deck option. After 4 hours of recycling my deck was so stupidly strong I just went ahead and won the run… but, dear GOD, how rare is that tavern card?

My guess is that RNGesus hates me… :frowning:

The card is just that rare. It’s stupid that it is but people have been complaing about that for awhile. I take vip when ever it pops up plus hearthstone so 2 or 3 taverns a run have been to at least 30 taverns with vip and haven’t seen once. Many people post similar results.

The card at least should be a 10 percent appearance rate not this low rate. The passive is already not a given this double rng sucks for those that want to see the decks. While it would still make it a one run At most on avg seen. While being common enough that people don’t ever see it when trying for it. Esp when there is 4 decks to aim for to try. Double rng esp when the second event is rare is almost never fun.

Yeah, i get it being rare… I was just taken aback by a 4 hour game with 22 VIP visits (in a single game) and no results… my deck was so stacked with 0 casting cost endgame cards… probably better than several of Bob’s decks…

Please dont spread missinfo you dont help anything.

There are quite a number of youtube vids of people getting it on the first run and I have even seen one youtube vid of someone getting it after hearthstoneing on the plauge lord so third one.

Kripps vid of the quest reward deck the OP mentioned is a prime example and directly disproves your post as kripp got it via the first tavern.

Its a % chance thing nothing more. You should be able to get it on both taverns even thou have yet to see that.