Old player returning to game

Just started playing the game again seriously. I stopped around the start of Witch Wood. Just didn’t seem that fun to me with every deck basically having to run Even this or Odd that just to be in the meta, at the time. I’m a Mage Purist and really love the Dragon Mage deck. So much so that I have invested a lot of library into the Dragon Mage deck… I mean a lot… Whether it gets nerf’d or not doesn’t really concern me whatsoever. It’s still a lot of fun to play and I enjoy minion-based Mage decks very much…

I am looking for new friends if interested.
My name is ThundaPigeon#1153

A lot of my friends from the past have just simply quit, and most people you play in ranked don’t want to add you for obvious reasons… I’m not an egotistical player, I am however very passionate about having a completed deck that I enjoy playing, so yeah if I overwhelm you with a 16,000 dust Dragon Mage, it’s nothing personal. That’s what I enjoy playing, and I am pretty OCD about leaving things incomplete…

I’d love to spectate some new friends, maybe deck share in friendly battles, share some tips in spectated games, all that jazz would be pretty awesome if you’re also down. I have no problem whatsoever with any of the above! In fact, it all sounds totally awesome to me! I’m Rank 17. I’ll probably only hit 15-14 before the end of this final week so… yeah, not really jumping to be Rank 10 at best. Probably gonna just get some practice in here and there for next month when I actually try to climb better.

Anyways, maybe I’ll see you on the ladder. I don’t even really emote. They’re kind of annoying. I’ll just welcome you, won’t even well played. No offense, game was good, or bad, no reason to really acknowledge that. Good luck to all of you next month or near the end here on ladder, and I wish you all the absolute best! :blush:

Run away the game is worse then it has ever been

I disagree.
Then again.
I’m probably playing one of the decks you identify as a cause to why it’s worse than it has ever been lol…

I just jumped from Rank 18, 3 stars to 15, 1 star in less than an hour…

I mean, yeah, I personally like this meta a lot. If I didn’t have to work every day, I’d probably hit Rank 5 before the end of the month tbh…

I’m sorry you’re not enjoying the meta though…

I sent you an invite. Would love to compare tips, play against each other, and spectate each other. It makes the game a lot more fun to have friends! I can introduce you to my other friends too. MeltedWater here; nice to meet you.

EDIT: When you accept it, if I’m on, say hi! I might not notice if you don’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to go to work for the last 8 hours. I’m back now. I accepted you and will definitely say hi when I see you online friend!

Would love to spectate, play each other and compare tips! Sounds good, more the merrier! :blush:

Beaky#1601 here on the NA server if you wanted to add me (can’t get into my app just at the moment). I don’t play a tonne, but I try to get in a couple of games a day. I am rank 2 at the moment, so happy to give tips or spectate your games if you like.

Welcome back!

Added you guys up… new to the game but willing to learn and make friends.