Ok community time to stand up like we did for DH

We need to stand up like we did for DH and get Blizzard to do something about priests in standard and Mages in wild.

I will write a letter to Blizzard like for DH. I wrote them a letter every day until Priestess of Fury was nerfed.

The majority of the community is sick of the basic mechanics of priests.

The only reason why its win rate is so low is because of basically bad priests and rogues.

Rogue needs to be looked at as well 36+ mana cheats in one turn should be wild only not standard.

Rogue needs to be looked at

I should have not got to legend on a new account as easy as I did.

Priests as well

6 Likes

The majority of the community is sick of these threads.

@Blizzard These people are ruining the forums, clean it up please.

9 Likes

They are in actuality not and a lot of people are leaving this game in the masses because of the BS Like priest. DH started a mass loss of players.

True, and these nerfs didnā€™t do anything lol.
I wonder what they come up with for DH in august.

Weapon with 30 damage ?

4 Likes

Idk I have not been loosing to them at all recently. On rogue, priest, or hunter. Yes those are the classes I play. A priest is boring I want to interact with the board more b4 turn 5-6. I see the other side of the coin playing hunter and DH vs Priest. Iā€™m not defending DH other than saying they pretty easy to counter right now. Maybe its cause I have experience playing the class. I know exactly what priests are gonna do and I can make a deck that destroys them but then I canā€™t fight any other class (with hunter).

I gotta say, i see more people playing the combo dh deck.
Its really scary. With Kaelā€™thas, double slices and double inner demon.
YIKES

1 Like

Iā€™m sick of the useless fanboys who defend everything, they are ruining the community. @Blizzard, please get rid of them.

4 Likes

Lol, how would you know people are leaving the game? Iā€™m loving HS, and many others are too.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. Most of the posts are about Res Priest and the ilogic mechanic of countless ressurects. They must be changed.

The majority of the community doesnā€™t go to the forums, some donā€™t even know they exist.

1 Like

Well considerng the devs couldnā€™t care less about the forums of their actual game - I wouldnā€™t expect any action for you or OP

1 Like

res priest is tier 3 at best, just learn to play vs slow decks

1 Like

I am sick of reading this tier 3 crap. After you play 5 matches in a row against a table full of Khartut Defenders then talk. Donā€™t care about your tier 3 crap.

1 Like

I will say this. Priests in general I donā€™t mind, rez priests should die in a fiery pit of despair and shame but Iā€™m an angry kind of person soā€¦ lol

I donā€™t play Wild format because Iā€™m not a sadist :slight_smile:

When you read the posts about rez priest they generally talk about game play vs wins/losses.

Being knocked around the ring throughout the entire match doesnā€™t feel like fun back and forth play. Even a win feels defeating and that is not how a game should be played. Unless played by an angry school bully that didnā€™t get enough hugs as a child or maybe too manyā€¦ I donā€™t know but they have issuesā€¦ deepā€¦ seededā€¦ issuesā€¦

Every single play style ā€œis not how a game should be playedā€ to somebody in these forums.

Face Huntard.
Uninteractive OTK.
Hand puke aggro.
Boring control.
RNG clown fiesta.
Infinite value non sense.
Curvestone.
High roll dice game.

What makes you so special among the hundreds of posters complaining about all of the different play styles that a popular play style should be removed for those people who like it?

8 Likes

Exactly. Everyone has a deck they hate

2 Likes

Ironically Iā€™m playing Priest and winning 85%ish of my games ā€“ and donā€™t have single resurrection card.

For me the instant quit is against Rogue, with itā€™s ā€˜add 13 Kronx Dragonhoof into my deckā€™ nonsense. Now thatā€™s a deck that needs fixing.

1 Like

Non-resurrection decks generally perform better, so your results arenā€™t that surprising.

2 Likes

yeah like when the rogue copyā€™s King Krush and mana cheats for 36 in one turn? gets 3 out on the board and does otk turn 9 using galakrond? This is why I stopped playing rogue the class is more broken than pre Nerf DH in the right hands. Feels like iā€™m hacking. I got to legend abusing rogue in my other account account.

Agreed. I have seen more post about rez priest in the last 5 months than even DH complaints. Even on Reddit priest is the class most complained about. Infact people were saying take care of priest before nerfing DH and I agree. Its not just rez priest that is the problem its the core mechanics of healing most the game and not even putting out minions. Your victim your are fighting against can even get minions out on the board cause all you do is board wipe all game and the little damage they get off just gets healed. My priest deck literately makes people just quit or card out.

Rogue and Priest need to be looked at Period.