Not receiving the 150 free packs for returning players

I only recently started playing Hearthstone again, after not having played for a couple of years. But because I started playing again a little before last month, I missed the opportunity to get 150 packs for free. The timing is very unlucky for me and as you can imagine, very frustrating as a returning player. I am sure other players have experienced this frustration too and it feels unfair.

It is very disheartening to start playing again so soon after a HUGE gift for returning players, without getting anything of it myself. I hope Blizzard can be a bit lenient about this, especially because it is a campaign to stimulate the player pool of the game once again and I would love to be a part of it as well.

In short, can there be made an exception in some cases? Particularly mine. Contact support has referred me to this department, because they cannot offer compensation themselves. They stated that you are able to, because you are part of the Hearthstone team.

I would also be VERY interested in this as I’m in much the same situation. In fact this is the first I’ve heard about it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.