Not receiving C'Thun achievement

Hi. I was playing shaman mission with C’Thun agaisnt a warrior. I was looking for play C’Thun the shattered with double battlecry (playing guide on previous turn). The only damage that warrior recieved, was on his armour. Didn’t damage his face at any moment; only armor. I played C’Thun the shattered with double battlecry while his board was a 3/5 minion and having 30 life with 7 armor. I killed it but not recieve the achivement of kill the enemy player with C’Thun the shattered with entire life. I was recording for youtube, i didn’t upload the video yet. But I can upload the entire game here if you need. Hope you can help me. Thank you.

Would appear this achievement only counts damage from one source. Play C’thun -> Check if HP is 30, -> Trigger effect -> Is hp 0? Then reward achievement Else -> continue with the stack of effects. It’d be nice if they took this into consideration, with either Brann or Battlecry Quest shaman, but it’s working only currently on an empty board, no other effects or cards (unless you’re lucky to all hit face with the bolts)

I think that might be changed, but thanks for the information. I will try cleaning the board and playing C’Thun the shattered while there is no board, no armor an 30 hp.

1 Like