Not interested in finishing Rexarr

Wondering if i will still be able to play the next chapter in the book of heroes? or am i required to complete the Rexarr chapter. Had enough of losing to Proudmore. It is the least enjoyment I’ve ever experienced playing this game.

1 Like

How you are losing in the Book of Heroes…? I will give an strategy that you can beat all the fights in all the books:

• Spam your Hero Power when you can.

• Tempo play minions and control the board.

That’s it. You will win all the fights.

Try it again against proudmore: Always use your hero power to kill the boats and always play the most minions you can.

The heroes’ book is incredible at least from the Rexarr, while the magician’s book was very slow only the first one had only mirrors.

doesnt work quilboar unbeatable, like literally impossible, i have over 40 attempts and cant get him below 25 hp

you have spammed multiple thread with the same complaint now. maybe you should re-evaluate how you play since your current approach obviously isnt working?

Proudmore is an admiral who relies on his boats. Kill the boats on sight. You may also need luck to win, but it’s not an impossible fight.

I beat everything in 1 try, except admiral, which took 2 - 3 tries. :o - yeah, basically kill boats asap, and try get as much minions out as you can - use hero power often.

I think you can. I didn’t touch Jaina’s chapter when it came out, and could play Rexxar right away.

P.S. Some bosses are annoying with having dozens of AOE spells and removals, but I beat everyone in max 2 tries. My strategy was to use the good hero powers like Misha as much as possible and starve them out of cards. When they have 2 cards while you have 7-8 you basically win.

it works against some of the bosses, but against several especially in the later battles you need to play for tempo (still using the hero power tho) because you cant outvalue their deck with your secret based deck.