Non random rng generator

Playing mage quest i’ve had
3x in a row Luna’s Pocket Galaxy from 2 uses of the quest random spell generator and one Tome of Intellect

and in last game
2x Book of Specters from Mage quest random spell quest generator

the chances of this on a true random generator are infinitely remote - so either the rando generator isnt working or it isnt actually random

Also - as a side note get rid of Book of Specters spell. Why a mage would want to self harm with that spell is beyond me.

It can’t be used without cutting oneself- i end up with 2 and once 3 choking my hand

This is not a bug, this is working as intended. Take your salt elsewhere

when you learn to do math - youll learn what a silly thing that is.

You’re scenario, while quite unlikely, is not impossible. The chances of it happening might be so low that it could be considered 0%, but that doesn’t mean it actually is 0%. Even if something has a 0.00000001% chance of happening, it still has a chance of happening and therefore is not impossible.

With all the games of Hearthstone that are played each and every day, it’s statistically likely that at least 1 person will encounter an incredibly unlikely RNG event eventually, and it just so happened to be you this time around.

2 Likes

It’s not even that unlikely. 38 Mage spells to generate, so the chances to get the same one twice in a row is 1 in 38. Three in a row is 1 in 1444, which isn’t something you’d expect to happen at any individual point, but across lots of games it’s not all that special for a player to occasionally have it happen.

3 Likes

You only just realized the game isn’t random, jesus. It’s so obvious I don’t even understand why it’s being debated.