Non-purchase wall

Seems as soon as I hit ‘Gold 1 - 3 star’ the game will not find a match and always errors out with “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”

I suspect because it’s that I don’t spend money on the game so they don’t want me to progress above gold unless I do spend money.

-I’ve been streaming my games for 7hrs 20 minutes on twitch, never encountered it once.
-restarting client has no change - same error.

twitch stream of their non-pay wall can be seen here:

~https://www.twitch.tv/dayradon

Update: after 20 minutes of the above error, I went for smoke, tried again and it finally found a match. Weird.

-Oh lol it’s a cheater/hacker dev, plays 3 ignites in a row on the same turn. Isn’t there a 2 card limit for duplicates? Totally a hacker. Must be one of the Dev’s or moderators saw my post and doesn’t like that I caught them so they made it work so they can trash me and null the complaint.

So of course I lost to that… and AMAZINGLY since I’m not 3 star gold 1, the game starts immediately.

Man is Blizzard bitter!

Previous to this post, I was at an 80% win rate, and 100% vs DK’s over 7 hrs

Subsequent to this post, I’ve lost the last 4 matches in a row, and 100% loss rate vs. DK’s
in under an hour.

Smells like abuse of power to me.

Well it seems the Blizzard staff are all over this, from an 80% win rate, to 5 losses in a row since posting this means that unless I win this next match I’ll have to retire HS for a month or two until they lose interest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.