No Tavern Brawl Reward

Yes, I know that others are having this issue, but the more people submit a bug report the better, I guess. Despite winning multiple games in the Top 3 tavern brawl, I never received a pack reward

2 Likes

I didn’t get a reward either. Got 3 wins before the brawl broke and then when the new one came my chest was already open and someone had stolen my pack!

1 Like

I have the same Problem. Had one win and then with the new one i did not get the pack!

I started the 4 card arena which got switched to the three card one. Yet I didn’t receive the first arena reward, and the new one shows me as already having received the reward.

1 Like

I had the same problem, tried to comment this in every other topic about this so it would get visibility, but all of them were ignored by Blizzard. I have given up any hope of being compensated for all this mess, as well as I am about to give up this game I have been playing for 3 years in a daily basis. It is not OK to not compensate players for the loss of 2 packs and a possibly fair amount of gold/dust (which would be the tavern’s rewards for a good win streak) when the company makes every single pack expensive as hell in comparison to other games. It’s a shame.

1 Like

What makes it worse is that they acknowledged the problem and even talked about compensation but it’s just been radio silence on it since then.