No section to report another player?

C’mon now ,i even see other similar posts asking to report players.Is the person responsible for the website not an actual player or knowledgeable on the games needs?
We NEED all the important facets to have a good gaming experience

1 Like

Read this

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/latest

Where can I report someone breaking the rule “Posting on another account”. There’s this poster who is spamming on 3 accounts. I cant find this kind of report when pressing the flag icon

Use “inappropriate” when reporting a specific post. There’s no specific place to report a person in general as far as I can see.

It’s worse than that,when i Googles report cheating ,i am greeted with what email do i want to use.Well i am not at home playing a game and for the second time in 3 days i am met with a cheat,this time i am 99% certain a botter.

So i am not at home and do not remember my email login for Yahoo which is the only one i use there for i cannot report a botter.
WHY do i think was a botter,simple the player never once hovered over it’s cards and only used hero power to my face.However even when i put up a taunt the player still kept trying to use hero power to face over and over and always roped every turn.BTW never hit my taunt with that hero power because was always trying to hit face.
Also i notice a few cards that were milled because the players hand was full.Why does this matter,well because i noticed all classic cards you get for free,so my assumption ios this player is testing a bot on a free account with nothing to lose.So when a player has nothing to lose it allows players to test their cheats with no backlash ever.

That sounds like a bot. Though most people use warrior hero power for bots since you’ll live longer and thus get more xp.

If you can’t remember your login and don’t have a way to record the opponent’s name and match time then you’re out of luck. That said, if you were away from your PC I have to assume that you were on mobile. You could have texted that info to yourself.