No reveal streams?

Normally at the beginning of a reveal season we’re treated to a live event with some streamer/personality facing off against Chakki to showcase a slew of new cards in action. I noticed we didn’t get one at the beginning of the reveal season and there doesn’t seem to be one scheduled at the end, either. Was the criticism aimed at RoS’s reveal streams so intense that the whole idea of reveal streams was canned or something?

1 Like

Isn’t there a stream today at 12:00 PM EST? Or is that just for a single card?

This?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s going to be a single card reveal.

I mean where we have Peter, Chris and Kibler or someone other personality sit down and showcase the cards in a series of livestreamed matches.

Rumored future reveals streams will be given to renowned forum posters such as Wardrum, and Co.

Did you check you missed calls?

They usally have one to finalize the set at the very end of it and we most likely have it this time aswell. Seeing as its just about 40 more reveals to go but over 70+ cards that hasnt been revealed yet.

Unlikely lol

In recent expansions, they actually have those streams listed as a part of the schedule in addition to have one both at the beginning and the end.

So far, we’ve had no opening stream and no mention of doing either on the reveal schedule.

1 Like

We can always hope they dont show all cards prior to expansion I would really love an expansion were we head in partialy blind. Instead of having people having preset decks already at release so we needer get to have some strange things going on.

Well.
I want to know whether I should skip the expansion or perhaps get one of the pre-orders.
Your idea sounds nice, but it is quite unfair, when pre-orders are involved.

Quality reveal stream… .

we always have the entire expansion revealed around a week before release

I objected Dragoon’s idea.
Going in partially blind means no full overview pre release.

That would be terrible for anyone wanting to make an informed preorder.

I much prefer blizzard official release stream over twitch users, etc.

I hate how some users will essentially hold the card hostage as they reveal or some abuse it to get more followers or forget to release it altogether. It’s so unprofessional. These people already get special privilege access to the cards a week earlier…

1 Like

Just a quick update- there will be a big final card reveal stream with Peter, Kibler and Chris on the official Hearthstone Twitch on July 31.