No regular daily quests?

I hope that tomorrow this problem will disappear.
Hate to lose the Nozdormu quest…

what annoys me the most is that bli$$ had time to push a new patch(24.6.2), but still cba about our issue… i mean not getting quests isn’t a SERIOUS issue? (in HS terms ofc)

it’s been many days since we have this problem please fix it we are losing exp and gold

i dont have this problem so is possible there is something particular triggering it …

In mercenaries for example event quest disable daily quests till all event is completed.

man, imagine not getting dailies for half the month :confused:

Same issue. Have lvl 400 battle pass, also finished event track in first 3 days. After that I’m stoped getting new dailies. Today event is over, but still no quests…

1 Like

Dont worry guys, i told Zeddy on Twitter about this issue and asked him to use his reach to make awareness of this issue and he posted about this issue on Twitter to tell people from Blizzard and they are aware of it now.
The guy said, it SHOULD get fixed in 25.0
Source: https://twitter.com/ZeddyHS/status/1592692790726918144

1 Like

So it means we can’t save our dailies and weeklies before new expantion and we will lose a lot of XP at the start. What a nice message from Blizz to tell us to touch the grass

25.0. will be coming out with the Expansion Launch?
So if they were to fix this issue with that Patch and not before that, that would actually suck quite a lot.
All of us are loging out on roughly 9k XP compared to other people who didnt hit Lvl 400 on the Rewards Track.
Nice way to punish the more active/loyal players/customers.
I am also pretty sure that Blizzard - if this scenario were to happen like that - would not compensate the affected people in any shape or form.
Most definitely not giving Blizzard any money in any of their services/games until their regard towards their custormer changes.
This “we wont compensate you for our own screw-ups” - philosophy is NOT acceptable!

1 Like

It is not fair that until now they have not solved the problem that began in November, there are many days lost

1 Like

Que hasta ahora no hayan solucionado el problema que empezó el 1 de noviembre es una verguenza, si no lo arreglan ates del dia 6 la nueva expansion no compro ni el pase de batalla ni la precompra, ni les doy mas dinero por ninguno de sus juegos.

try to use English. this is not Pablo Escobar drugs forum

1 Like

I don’t know whether to laugh or get angry at how you answered that message but what does matter is that the errors still continue and it seems that we will never get a solution before a week after the new expansion, we are being forgotten and we are one of the many people who we love the game until we buy their products. If those responsible read these, we need a quick solution before the new expansion

I believe 1 week before new exp is enough to get 3 dailies and 3 weeklies. But only if it would be 1 week, not 1 day or something

Apparently, I think this will be resolved the same day as the new expansion, so we will have lost a lot by not correcting these simple bugs.

I really hope you are wrong, it would be ridiculous for Blizzard to do this. It is already absurd that they let this go on like this for a whole month. I really hope to have my quests saved up when the new expansion comes alive.
I rarely buy the Bundles, but I always buy the Tavern Pass for the Rewards Track. This is the first expansion in a long time that I will not buy it. It is just impossible to describe how stupid it is that a BASIC AND CORE feature of the game is simply BROKEN for A WHOLE MONTH.

1 Like

I also hope I’m wrong but how are we going with these things it would be like this unless there is a new patch on December 1 and 2 and they correct the bug otherwise we will have lost

I thought it seems to be 400lv bug, but other guys who didn’t reach 400lv also have bugs?

Yes, there is another bug: people who reached level 100 after the patch of November 1st cannot redeem the level 100 skin.

• [Progression] Fixed a bug where players who reached the level 400 Rewards Track cap would no longer receive quests.

Tomorrow will be the day…

1 Like