No demon hunter in some solo?

Why’s demon hunter excluded from catacomb runs? I was looking forward to see what kind of broken stuff I could get and was upset to see it excluded from the class selection.

Old stuff don’t get new updates unless blizzard says it tho.

4 Likes

The runs all are created for each class they need buckets made for each class and many elements added for each class.

As demon hunter was not around when they where made those elements where never made as such demon hunter is not there.

Blizzard adding a new class dose not mean they are going to update the old adventures. The adventures only include x classes this is constant for all adventures just like witchwood has only the 4 heros not the 9 classes the adventures without demon hunter has only the 9 classes as they are the only ones that took part in that adventure. There is no reason for them to go back and add new content to them for the demon hunter as the demon hunter was NOT there at the time both lore and gameplay wise. They might if they wish at some point but thats not likely and the time is better used to make new content they can charge for.

1 Like

It may happen again in the future. Warlock was also not a part of Tombs of Terror, at least not any playable warlock.

I really hope the next expansion features a run with DH. There will be enough cards to fill buckets by then.

Give it some time and keep the discussion alive and the developers might see it and consider adding DH to the old solo adventures. Personally, I want Kel’Thuzad to have personalized dialogue for when you fight him as a Demon Hunter in the Naxxramas adventure.

In adventures you might see the rare odd card with Rogue hero.

Because most Dungeon runs and adventures predate DH, so there is typically little in form of support for them (i.e. no card buckets for Dungeon runs).