No daily quests

My daily quests haven’t shown up in a few days. All I have is one from last week, and the last of the current themed one. I did the suggested things on the relevant Blizzard help page (changed my password, changed the language, changed the location) and none of them worked. The fourth suggestion was to contact tech, which then said I should come here instead, so here I am.

Over 3 months after the OP (original post), and now I find myself in the same situation. I am not getting any daily quests. This started happening after the patch on November 1st (announcement of the new Lich King class and Hallow’s End event). So, for 4 days now I have not gotten any daily quests.
All did all steps, just like OP.
What now?

2 Likes

A new week has begun today, and on top of not be getting daily quests for a week, I also did not get any weekly quests. I’ve checked the forums and Reddit once more, and there are a bunch of players facing this issue, all of them waiting for something to be done about it. I opened a ticket about this 3 days ago; so far, no answer.

2 Likes

The same thing happens to me too, it’s been a week that they haven’t corrected this problem. It’s not only the daily mission but also the weekly one and not satisfied I still haven’t received the drops won through twitch

1 Like

I rarely buy the Bundles, but I always buy the Tavern Pass for the Rewards Track. This is the first expansion in a long time that I will not buy it. It is just impossible to describe how stupid it is that a BASIC AND CORE feature of the game is simply BROKEN for A WHOLE MONTH.

It seems that those responsible for technical support want us to stop buying more of their products for sale (megabundles, reward tavern pass, skins, etc.)

I have seen it posted that you dont get quests after reaching level 400? is this the issue?

It’s probably 400 Lv bug. Many KR(Asia server) users also report it. But blizzz don’t answer it, and there seems to be no solution…

Yes, that is the issue. So, basically, everyone will start the new expansion with quests saved up, except those who got level 400 in this expansion. Which is SO STUPID, 'cause it’s basically punishing the players who are more invested in the game.