New Warrior Legendary Card - Blastmaster Boom

7 mana, 7/7

Battlecry: Summon two 1/1 boombots for each bomb in your opponent’s deck.

another one of those very niche legendarys that will fit in exactly 1 archetype. disappointed.

well it probably will be viable to some extend,but I don’t like this way of design.

5 Likes

??

It’s just old dr boom with more potential for boombots.

3 Likes

For each bomb…?

Is there a new mechanic where Warrior will hurl bombs into your deck? Does it retroactively count Seaforium and Iron Juggernaught’s bombs?

And more importantly, did we just get a new Dr. Boom!?

5 Likes

Yes, no, yes.

Can’t wait!

1 Like

2 new cards were revealed that shuffle bombs into your opponent’s deck: a 3 mana 3/3 mech that has battlecry: shuffle a bomb into your opponent’s deck, and a 4 mana 3/2 weapon that has “after your hero attacks, shuffle a bomb into your opponent’s deck.”

1 Like

Anyone sleeping on this card is either not thinking or terrible. Yes, it needs the support of the bombs to work but within that deck, this is a monster. The amount of times this card will be a cheaper Onyxia that makes boom bots instead of whelps is pretty high considering they have revealed 4 cards that shuffle bombs and 2 of those 4 shuffle 2 bombs each.

I’ve been making bomb decks in wild for years, this is going to be the most annoying warrior archtype in wild. I can’t wait to play this with a proc’d blood razor.

11 Likes

Bomb Warrior is not bad, I always wanted it be a thing during GnG. In the current meta it would basically hard-counters Mecha’thun too…

Funny because Mecha’thun in theory should praying on Control Warriors. Not any more in Year of the Dragon.

I wonder if Dr.Boom, villains stay relevant AFTER Rise of Shadows. That’s big question.

1 Like

Iron Juggernaught shuffles MINES (not Bombs) into the opponent’s deck.
That could be an important technicality

4 Likes

I have the opposite problem as a Priest player. Lazul will go in pretty much every deck and never do anything interesting. Unless you judge that Loothoarder is better, and it might be. At least Landmine Warrior looks fun.

That golden Iron Juggernaut I made several years ago to play Drop the Bomb memes in wild is getting a huge payout finally with these new cards. Warrior has been shown to get the best rare an epics so far.

Yeah they got that garbage fire common scheme but so did Warlocks so who cares.

1 Like

With all these Bomb cards revealed Bomb Warrior is gonna be a BLAST in wild.

Brann, Augemented elekk, Bomb Shufflers, Oracle, and Dead Mans hand for a good time.

The card is amazing, but if you have no intention to build Bomb Warrior, it’s a dead card in your collection. It’s only useful in that specific deck. I can’t say I’m a big fan of that.

1 Like

They said that the other expansions would include new Lackeys, so at the very least Togwaggle will receive additional support later in the year.

3 Likes

So there’s already 3 cards that shuffle bombs into the deck and the weapon will shuffle in 2 bombs by itself yeah this looks pretty good. I don’t think it will be hard to get at least 2 bombs in the deck before dropping this and have 4 boom bots ready to cause some old style rng chaos kills. O and the boom bots may have rush so yeah have fun with that dropping against you and likely destroying the board if not doing a lot of face damage.

4 Likes

I, for one, welcome our new 7 mana overlord.

For a second time.

4 Likes

This has some hoops to jump through compared to the Original Dr. 7 as this forces you to run extra cards to make it work meaning you have to run those card draw and play them before you play New Dr. 7 if you want the value and hope they don’t just draw the Bomb immediately destroying the value. While its not hard for this to be better than the Original I am not convince that Bomb Warrior will be the Top Warrior deck it just feels like a Deck Recipe deck with no room to optimize into a top meta deck and I feel like once everything settles we will find much better things to do.

Kind of dissapointing. This card hinges on the success of Bomb warrior. If the deck flops then it’s just 400 dust. Not a real fan of Specific archetype legendaries. The ones that work, work real well, the ones that flop, flop real hard. We all remember Moorabi and the whole freeze shaman that never took off. Or maybe you don’t remember it? Never saw any play.

I like your bombs, I think I’ll use them!

After all, I am RAFAAAAAAAM, THE SUPREME TERRORIST!

5 Likes

My Mechbomb Hunter dream is ruined!!!

How dare Blizzard create such a biased tech card