NEW SPECIAL OFFER - Felosophy Bundle - What is going on? (Instantly disappeared?) #Hearthstone

You just opened a new special offer called “Felosophy Bundle” in the shop of Hearthstone and I wanted to buy it. I changed my device and then it disappeared and didn’t get back online…

On Reddit people say they were able to buy it and already opened their packs.
If so it feels kinda unfair for the rest of the community to not be able to buy it that early aswell…

What will you do in that Situation?

I mean releasing it then early at the 6th of the official release would be a good move i guess? So people don’t get to pissed for missing out on that?
What is going on for the people that bought it and didn’t get their legendaries with it? I mean that’s a problem aswell, right?
So both sides kinda feel bad about this in some way? :smiley:
I really like the bundle and the offer is pretty good from you and i am sure others will like you for that aswell but how do we/you handle that now! :slight_smile:

~https://outof.cards/hearthstone/1690-get-two-scholomance-legendaries-and-20-non-scholomance-card-packs-for-20-bucks-in-the-felosophy-bundle

~https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/i3su9t/new_felosophy_bundle_is_available_in_the_store/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

the schedule was obviously corrupted, since pre-order was removed from the shop yesterday and returned back a bit later. New sets were released in tuesday for a couple of years already. this time release moved two days ahead for some reason, but the shop schedule was not adjusted, so the bundles removed and appeared in the shop at a weird time. i’m sure, we’ll see it again after release.

Yeah but what is happening to those who already boght the special offer and didn’t receive everything from their order?

Can they buy it again once it’s up in store again? (would be kind of unfair for all others)

So it’s not just an “they will release it latr”. :smiley:

Highly doubtful. The situation was almost certainly related solely to the schedule of the bundle’s availability and not the backend SKU for it. When it goes back on sale at the correct time, people that already bought it during that brief time window should see it as already having been purchased and thus be unable to buy a second copy.