5 Mana
5/5

Battlecry: Change each Deathrattle minion in your hand to a 1/1 that costs 1

1 Like

Mecha’thun Rogue, here we go…

1 Like

Mechathun combo maybe? I was too late :expressionless:

1 Like

Blizzard just loves wasting people’s time. The garbage scavenger hunt yesterday and now waiting an hour watching digital sand move. All for a card that isn’t remotely interesting and will see zero play.

A new miracle rogue deck emerging?

1 Like

You could say Hakkar Rogue…

1 Like

Quick, someone tell Blizzard that Mecha’thun is still in Standard so they can nerf Reckless Experimenter again.

1 Like

I think this will be good in something but not sure what, lol.

Miracle Mecha’thun is my first thought but maybe a DR Rogue deck with weapon? Ehhh… Need to play with this card a ton.

Big Rogue though has a nice new toy in Wild, Ya! =)

2 Likes

Stop crying. No one wasted your time. You chose to waste that time yourself.

4 Likes

Is it just me or is the art on this card kinda terrible?

Feels like they zoomed in on something small and out of focus.

2 Likes

… The possibilities of this card! :dizzy_face: :skull:

What Deathrattle minions would you love to have as 1-drops? There’s Blightnozzle Crawler, Mechanical Whelp, Myra Rotspring might actually feel better to play, Deranged Doctor for that healing Rogues currently lack, hell, maybe someone figures out a way to make Mecha’thun work on Rogue! Shouldn’t be that hard with Myra’s Unstable Element around.

And let’s not forget that Necrium Vial can be used on minions like Mechanical whelp much easier when the whelp costs only one.

I don’t know if Deathrattle Rogue is going to be a thing again, like it kinda was before the rotation. At least I played it a lot with good success. But this certainly helps it to happen. And we haven’t even seen most of the set or even Rogue’s cards yet!

But if there’s not going to be new good Deathrattle minions in this set, I’m afraid this card won’t see play. :confused:

Also that card art is HORRIFYING! :scream:

1 Like

It looks usable at least and horribly broken at most. Will definitely enable some scary combinations.

Not crying. I just don’t get why they would do this. The scavenger hunt would have been cool, but Desert Obelisk was such a lame card. And now this. Seriously who thought watching digital sand move for an hour was a good idea for a reveal. I just don’t get it.

Obvious use of this is mechathun, since yiu can draw your deck with myra’s, rogue has plenty of cheap spells and minions to hand dump, and then you just need to mechathun + one of a half dozen cards for the win.

You can basically myras as soon as you have this and mechathun in hand.

Realistically this can kill you with mechathun as early as turn 6 or 7… the normal uses of this card are also pretty amazing. If deathrattle rogue becomes a thing, this will be a key card in it.

Don’t forget about Gral. -1/-1 stats for 4 mana discount. :+1:

5 Likes

Great. More OTK shenanigans are coming.

The card art is only garbage because the picture is blurred. The actual card art in the other thread looks great.

1 Like

is this a bot ?
im pretty sure i saw this post before word by word

Do not worry.
He is doing Mecha’thun’s work.

Or maybe you should be worried.
I honestly don’t know.

1 Like