New presale scam?

I purchased the new pre order for solo play because it said i would get 16 packs… However thay failed to mention that you only get those packs if you actually defeat the new solo adventure run so even if you purchase the whole adventure if you can’t beat it you won’t get all 16 packs that you were promised!

3 Likes

isnt nice to lie

Earn 3 Savior of Uldum Packs by playing through each chapter, and a Golden Classic Pack when you conquer them all. Plus earn unique card backs for completing the Adventure on Normal or Heroic Mode.

4 Likes

It’s not a lie when it’s the truth hearthstone released a comment 13 hours ago that said enable to get all 16 packs you must complete all of the new solo adventure

Clueless rich kid…

I got confused by their advertising as well. But I am used to it, since Quests offering a single pack are marketed as legendary

1 Like

I guess, you have a point, if the image they used in the promo was a box of the adventure and the packs in its side. Like, if you get the packs only defeating the bosses as part of the adventure, they already are inside the box, they are features of the adventure itself.

Legally, talking … you need to read what was written to be wrong or right.

If all you wanted was cards, why not just buy packs?

1 Like

And the point still remains the same which is that when they advertise for the presale they advertise for you to get 16 packs a new card back and a legendary minion. nowhere in any of the advertisement does it say that an able to get those 16 packs you have to play through the new solo adventure and win to get the final 16th pack. I mean seriously I paid cash for the new expansion because I thought I was paying for 16 packs not a solo adventure with a chance to get 16 packs

did you forget to switch to your alt before posting more lies ?
because that quote i posted on my first post of this thread

thats how they advertised it

Ah the power of reading comperhention above a third grader. People need to learn to read and not be spoon fed.

I actually came here wondering the same thing… I expected to login to 16 packs… I literally paid for them so im confused now.

Youre telling me all the f2p players ALSO get the 16 packs?? So i spent 20 dollars to unlock the 3 chapters, 1 legend and cardback. Wow

The f2p players have to buy the chapters with gold though, so it’s not like they’re just getting the adventure for nothing.

Also, why are people surprised that they have to play the adventure to earn packs? That’s exactly how Dalaran Heist worked. Why wouldn’t it be the same way this time around?

I honestly dont care about the heist BS. All I saw was a big ad saying pay 20 and get 16 packs plus bonus when in reality I was tricked. Oh well

You didn’t get tricked, you just didn’t read. Why is that so hard to admit

How did you get tricked again? You bought the content. Now, if you had waited until AFTER the release it was $15 but no legend or cardback. If you were going to buy $5 for a legend is probably worth it (I have no interest in solo content so did not purchase)

I purchasing with gold is HIGHLY inefficient btw so you did better spending $. If we use the preorders as a bench mark 100g =$1. So the adventure was $20 (20; packs) whereas gold was 2400 I think (24 packs).

lol jealous poor kid…?

Why don’t you just buy packs?

Blizzard has turned into absolute f-ing crap. I can’t stand it.

If you’re buying it with cash, the adventure is actually a better value.