Hi, I’ve been playing this game for over 8 years, and want to help anyone and everyone.
Let’s look at some of the most basic ideas when it comes to building a formidable or good deck you can enjoy playing.
Here is what I’ve compiled that helps me make a formidable or good deck and I think could also help for almost any player, new or old alike, including YOU:
- Have roughly 11 powerful spells (or 37% of your deck as spells), including some of which are removal spells for pesky minions. (You can count Weapons and Locations as Spells for the 11.)
- Have roughly 19 minions (or 63% of your deck as minions), including some of which are also removal minions to help get finishing value trades.
- Have a few Taunt minions to help protect you, and a few draw cards (minions and/or spells) to help you get some key cards you need to win.
- Try your best to have a balance between Low Cost cards (cards costing 3 or less Mana) and High Cost cards (cards costing 4 or more Mana). [This can take into account as having more Draw cards helping balance having less High Cost cards.]
- Have enough 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 drop cards to be able to effectively curve out in each turn (with sometimes using your hero power or generated cards to help in those ‘not so lucky’ situations).
- And last but not least, JUST HAVE FUN!
I hope this helps. Good luck and have fun.