New player just hit rank 25 and

of course not, it’s just what i notice almost every month

na, even if they play 24/7 and get 30 wins everyday, it wouldn’t be enough to craft golden legendaries (remember that you need to de 8 regular ones to make one golden) which means they are most likely p2w players

Toillette you say you been out the game for a while, maybe not be such an ‘armchair general’ type, get your hands dirty a bit, get stuck in there and play a few games. You’ll find things are a bit different now from when you last played.

I need to make sure about something : you do know that P2W = Pay to win, right ?
I don’t get your point about golden legendaries btw.

1 Like

Sorry the toxic posters can’t help themselves from spamming your thread.

To filter through, the important thing for you right now is slowly molding one or two decks. My earlier suggestions are towards getting you a more consistent Divine Spirit-Inner Fire Combo, which is a good enough strategy to be competitive in the meta.

But there’s many other strategies. For inspiration I recommend the Streamer-YouTuber Old Guardian. Today, he’s the top budget deck streamer, and his explanations both to the deck builds and his plays are second to none.

Old Guardian is orders of magnitude better than anyone in this forum.

2 Likes

if the player plays several golden legendaries, you know he’s a p2w player

I have plenty of golden legendaries, and I never put a dime in the game.
I just happened to get some in packs from time to time.
Wtf.

3 Likes

nice.
my advice would be to avoid crafting/disenchating. it is a huge trap and can wreck your collection. keep grinding gold for packs… and build your decks with what you open. grow your collection organically.

when you do craft - best to stick to legendarys… especially ones that can slot into multiple decks.

1 Like

you must be very very very lucky then

Not that much, I just get like 1 every 1-2 months, that’s enough to show off a bit and make people thing I’m a guy that pays.
People always jump to conclusions way too quickly.

Crafting a golden Gruul is the Golden Rule.

1 golden legendary every 1-2 months? what? i get 1 a year (not even) and you need like 5 months to get 1 regular legendary from weekly brawls

1 Like

He is legitimately lucky.
That’s it.
Unless he plays tons of arena.

My experience is very similar to yours.

I do daily quests + and I reach the daily gold cap on a regular basis.
Nothing more.

do you buy packs everyday? even if you do, 160x28=48 packs= 1-2 regular legendaries, 1 golden legendary every 1-2 months is impossible

Yup everyday. And I get one golden leg every 4 regular legs approx.

I’ve seen plenty of OP decks at the lower ranks, but 90% of them do not know how to play them, so you can easily win if you know how to counter.

1 Like