New Paladin card - Lightforged Blessing

I was thinking another addition to the soon-to-be Wild Quest Paladin with Lynessa.

When healadin takes off, oh man! Iā€™m glad to see it get some love! I canā€™t wait to verse you with it! Alas, I probably wonā€™t get golden portrait before rotation so it would be Healadin versus whatever Hunter has so farā€¦I canā€™t wait to see Healadin in action!

1 Like

The Glass Knight is a card Iā€™ve wanted to be good ever since I opened it. Iā€™ve tried and tried and tried, but heā€™s been nothing but a Hobgoblin. This could give him some reason for existing, perhaps.

Not a great addition for Paladins ā€¦ but overall this looks like a good addition. Will it be good enough to be actually used? Hard to say. Looks like a ā€œmaybeā€.

A couple other candidates for this:
Abomination
Missile Launcher
Baron Geddon
Worgen Abomination (yeah right, that card is :face_vomiting:)

1 Like

Marcoscongas beat you to it. Which, as the official spokesperson of HealadinĀ© is unforgivable.

2 Likes

Playing this on Geddon would be hilarious if for no other reason than to trigger FLJ flashbacks for folks.

4 Likes

Giving a minion lifesteal is potentially awesome, but it seems difficult to put in play without getting dunked on.

Ummmmā€¦

guys

GUYS

This on Blackguard when you are low on health

SQUUUEEEE

This on a bittertyde hydra.

So many more possibilities.

Is this a possible set up for a reno+boardclear, if the damage dealt by the Blackguard is also affected by Lifesteal?
Sounds nifty.

Was thinking the same thing. 2 mana lifesteal on a minion that just keeps coming back is a lot of value. Might have to craft me some paladino cards this expansion.

Also be played on Baron geddon. 9 mana reno jackson in standard.

Heal Paladin is going to love this! I was afraid that the archetype would just die off because itā€™s losing some of its support cards in the rotation (Pearl Spellstone, Chillblade Champion, Blackguard and Uther of the Ebon Blade). But cards like this may be able to keep it alive somewhat. Depends if the archetype will get more support in this expansion.