New Neutral Rare Minion: Armor Vendor

It’s like a slightly more proactive version of Mistress of Mixtures. It’s like a new 1-drop for slower, more combo-focused decks.

4 Likes

I like this, it’s a 1 mana 1/3 that’s not useful for face/aggro decks and gives slower decks something useful to do on turn 1.

Really good anti-Aggro card. Slots into any deck that might need a little more survivability.

Wonder if it’ll replace Mistress of Mixtures in Wild.

1 Like

I like it. 20 characters.

I love Armor Vendor.

Trying to deny Self Damage/Healing conditionals is fun.

No Battle Rage for you!

Bleh looks forward to seeing this in control warrior for the next couple of years…/nooot

It’s only gonna be there for a year and a bit

1 Like

Oh boy, so now you can’t even take off enough armor in the early game to stop shield slam.

But why would your slow do noting deck run a 1 drop. I mean one of the major reasons the control babies whine is that they just don’t run sufficient early game and wonder why they die turn 6 after they passed the first three turns to agro.

Any need for the saltiest post I’ve ever seen when we’re all enjoying discussing the new cards?

very strong card for control.

Very good card, better than Mistress of Mixtures.

1. The Mistress of Mixtures heal could be wasted if you play her on turn one
  2. Armor slows down opponent darkglare warlock (it is pretty funny if you can get it down on turn one)
  3. Not a deathrattle means it will not be pulled out by Nzoth
  4. Barn Bronzebeard and Zola can combo to give 24 armor with 9 mana. This will mess up Reno Priest
1 Like

That is a nice combo!

1 Like