New Neutral Common: Fishflinger

I think he was too busy salivating and just does not want to admit it.

1 Like

Sorry are you talking about Plague of Murlocs and Earthquake

Those cards… yes… I cannot wait for. This… this isn’t going in Wild Murloc Shaman so my attitude towards it is ./shrug

You do not have to lie.
We won’t judge you.

But Megafin will.

I don’t run Megafin so if he judges me… it is when I am killing his controller, lol

1 Like

You cannot kill what is eternal.

He will not forget your betrayal.
Whether he forgives…

You shall see and witness his glory.

So I can see you whine about nothing.

This is another card in my, “concede against everything but Big Priest” Wild deck.

They will learn to love ressing Murlocs.

Why ARE there so many Murlocs in this desert?
Must have something to do with the Oasis…

Uldum borders the sea, and has a river system that runs from the north all the way to the sea in the south.

Wasn’t this always pirate territory rather than Murloc, though?

Some Pirate Paladin action would honestly be cooler than Whargarbl.

I wonder how bad it is to give your opponent a random Murloc. From experience cards such as Drakkari Trickster, Griftah, Research Project are worse than they seem.

There are pirates off in the western portion along the coast where it’s desert and up in the north, but along the river delta where it meets the sea it’s all marshy and full of gators, snakes and wasps, very much the kind of territory a murloc could live in.

Well, you have a fairly good idea of what kind of minion you just gave the opponent and unless they’re also a murloc deck, they probably can’t really make use of it except as just a body. I think that’s different than Research Project which not only has no body attached to it but is also doing something for the opponent that they would be willing to spend mana to do on their own (draw cards) and you’re basically saving them the mana.

That’s the point. It might be quite strong to have just a body.

It might be quite strong to have a cheap +1/+1 buff but that wouldn’t stop a mill deck from bouncing Mukla to put a bunch of bananas in your hand.

How many murlocs can you name that would be useful as just a body you have to pay for that otherwise is clogging up your hand? If it was a good thing, you’d already have it in your deck.

Occasionally you’ll give your opponent a Sludge Slurper but usually you’ll give them something that isn’t worth them spending the mana to clear from their hand.

And it’s relevant that this thing can come down very early. You can go Tidecaller into Fishflinger into Warleader and even their murloc probably doesn’t do much to stop your chain. Being part of a tribe like murlocs makes a huge difference in the play-ability of this card compared to previous ‘also give your opponent X’ cards.

For Mage and Warrior just an extra body of stats is useful. Even a 2/3, 3/2. You wouldn’t include such a card in your deck, but as an extra it can be quite strong if you don’t have anything else to play.

That’s why you also run Hungry Crab to eat the murloc they’re given.

1 Like

I would pay to see some Murloc on Pirate action.

Hmmm that sounded different in my head.

Ahh- watch out there.
You are getting me all hot and bothered.

You won’t like me when I’m hot and bothered.

-to clarify: I paraphrased a parody character.
No bans pls