New Mode [Idea]

With the addition of Battlegrounds we have gotten a new “Modes” tab. With this post I am suggesting the next game mode for Hearthstone… Give us a mode where we can play as any and all if not most of the side heroes (excluding standard heroes) that appear in Hearthstone, to duel against real players with. You can use the decks pre-attached to those heroes since they already exist, therefor implementation of the mode would be quite easy. Or you can allow us to create our own decks for them and just pick the class (or perhaps maybe an arena/kobolds type deck recruit system)

I think this mode could be a lot of fun and present a ton of new game play variety! Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Not bad idea but to be honest I would rather appreciate opportunity to buy for example Lich King and play with him in normal games. In addition, There isn’t enough characters/decks so It would get boring really fast. I would love to se themed game modes for each expansion. I know we have adventures but they feel empty and the storytelling sucks.

While I would absolutely love to play as the Lich King in standard that would be soooo pay to win lol. And there are a ton of characters, I am talking about like the characters they allow us to play as in that tavern brawl every now and then, and also pretty much any character that has appeared in the solo adventure content.