New mage hero please

We should get Aegwynn as a new hero for the next expansion. Show us mages SOME LOVE.

1 Like

Mages already have two extra heroes, right? That’s more than some classes.

1 Like

you cant get Khadgar so really only 1 extra one. Shaman has 4 and Druid has 3

Meanwhile Warrior, Priest, Hunter, Rogue and Warlock all only have two. Oh, and of those, you can no longer get the secondary heroes for Priest or Rogue. And while Druid has 3 heroes, two can no longer be obtained.

Give Blizzard a holler once those classes all get another hero, then you can come asking for another Mage hero.

If anything, what we need are female variants for Warrior and Shaman and a male variant for Rogue; to this day those are the only single-sex classes.

Priest has Tyrande and Lazul.
Warlock has Nemsy and Mecha-Jaraxxus.

The default portraits are also being referred to as well, so the classes you stated actually have three portraits/heroes

Every class has those, so it’s more accurate to leave them out of the discussion.

Sorry misread what you were responding to, I thought you were saying that warlock and priest only had two hero portraits overall.

My bad, was going off of the wiki, which hadn’t updated those.

Still, my point stands on Warrior, Hunter and Rogue. And yes, I’m well aware that Warrior and Hunter have Hero cards, but that’s really not the same.