New Jaina - is poor idea. Here is better idea

Why pay money for a silly version of Jaina that doesn’t even have new voice lines???

Why not instead sell to us cool characters from Witchwood adventure instead???
How about selling some of the cooler dungeon bosses portraits??
Why not offer us Antonidas or Kaelthas as characters?

6 Likes

I’d pay for a version of Jaina that had the old neckline.

14 Likes

there are so many characters in lore at their disposal…

it makes no sense how there are not HUNDREDS of hero portraits that we can purchase in the shop.

i’m a rogue main that didn’t play when maiev was released - I have a hero portrait for every single class in the game except Rogue.

I have the 500 wins valeera portrait, but still would be nice to play with Garona Halforcen… Vanessa Vancleef… etc etc. tons of lore they aren’t even exploring.

8 Likes

yep, they seem to be concentrating on same characters over and over.
I mean how many Ragnaroses we have? He is adventure boss, summoned by deathrattle, a minion, and a corrupted-light version.
We also got 2 Renos (who is not even of original lore) and 2 Elises. The list goes on.

Other notable characters missing completely. Where is Ner’zhul, for exmaple, literally the guy who started entire WC3 story??

Maybe the ‘Jaina’ that is on stage (2) in new adventure.

2 Likes

AT this point the next mage hero might be called Kaina and just have a greenshift color scheme change you could do in paintshop in 2 minutes and nothing else done. I mean that is where we are at now? Seems like it.

2 Likes

The issue is the event emotes for which they need voice actors on contract.

But it’s unacceptable that they didn’t give Scholar Jaina the base alternate voice lines of the adventure.

And it will be unacceptable if they do the same for the other 9.

4 Likes

They nerfed Jaina :confused:

3 Likes

who cares anyway, the fiery jaina is the best one even if it doesn’t fit the lore

2 Likes

exactly this. I genuinely don’t understand why we can’t just ‘pick our favourite lore character to play with’ - I mean it genuinely is just a picture and some (6?) Incredibly short voice lines.

There should be hundreds of options!

7 Likes

i’ve said this^^ almost word for word.

agree 100%.

Heh yeah I was replying to your post dankheadiez - just reiterating it because I completely agree!

I would pay for Troggzor the Earthinator!
Cause let’s be honest, nothing can beat Troggzor!
With his welcome emote being “Earthinating time, hahaha” and “ME SMASH!” he would make clear, he ain’t nobody to goof around.

1 Like

Because cash shops make for easy cash. If no one bought them, they would be free.

It’d be free because it wouldn’t exist due to them not blowing money making content for an unprofitable game.

What?

20characters…

I should have been more clear.

Portraits would be great just as rewards, considering they don’t effect game play. Sort of a status symbol. I liked that card backs were indicative of how long a player has been playing or some of their accomplishments too, but then they go on sale and it completely diminishes them as a reward to the player that earned it. I’m not a big advocate of selling trophies someone else earned, even if it was years ago.

Maybe I’m just petty and need to get over it. shrug

I’m waiting for a bundle for warriors, warlocks still…

but this bundle was just dumb to release a quick cash grab, nothing new on that jaina just younger… and I would rather use Medivh or Khadgar for mages.

1 Like