New idea for a card

I got a wonderful idea today about a card, maybe it is op maybe not but here it is:
10 Mana spell for Warlock: discard your hand and discard a random card from your opponent’s hand for each card you discarded. (maybe a legendary spell)

And is it possible for the 4:th elemental lord legendary (earth lord), to be added in the game? We already have the fire, water and wind lords so why not the earth lord?

We’ve actually got another “lord” card in, which is Ragnaros the Firelord’s alterego- Ragnaros the Lightlord.
I’m not sure which is the water, is it Kalimos?
Fire- Ragnaros.
Wind- Al’Akir

The 4 nations lived in harmony

This just sounds annoying and unfun to play against.

Not very good design.

It’s definitely the wrong game for it. HS has low hand size to begin with and most games end before turn 10 outside of control matchups. But the game population is also very zoo-centric, if you have followed the forums for a long time you’d know that pretty much any mechanism outside of face damage from creatures is frowned apon and combo priest is about the most janky thing that people have begun to accept because nobody here can tolerate OTK either.

I think people would do better off trying to enjoy combos in card games and janky effects but I’ve even seen a few other games becoming more and more like hearthstone lately because the forums are very hateful and your average gamer is pretty casual and doesn’t want to think too much and thats where the money is.

1 Like