New "I WIN" CARD for roges, outrageious

Than why people don’t play wild but standard? Because the game goes stale over time and people get bored fast. People don’t want to deal with bull crap interactions and 10 years old broken cards all the time.

if standard wouldn’t exist there would be more complaints about the game and more people would drop the game. if you enjoy the wild so continue to enjoy it but don’t come and demand nerfs to the any standard cards because of the wild interactions with it.

Thats a variation of what i said…

And thats exactly what Standard players do every patch…
Sry but you are off the rails.

1 Like

Sure “BottleRum.”
You sound credible to make assumptions.

No problem ego self centered Iloveme :saluting_face:

Sounds better than being self-absorbed over a bottle of rum.

When someone have nothing more to say, the mud throwing begins, a classic…

Okay so person who supports Blizzard plays Standard and person who doesn’t uninstalls. Still no place for Wild there, except for virtue signalling poseurs.

Say who? The nabs bunch? …

Nabs blabering the most u know? :poop:

Are none of ya’ll ok? “standard” replaced Casual, and not for the better. No, I do not want to play whatever they call casual now because it is limited in terms of the cards you have access to. I just want amdoe where I can play with teh current set of cards without a seeing stars gained or lost after a match. That is the bigggest factor, for me,in why I dislike this game often enough.

ROGUES. OUTRAGEOUS
Crazy people misspell things with spellcheck available worldwide for FREE!