New forums, need new avatars!

I want some wolf-icons as avatars :slight_smile:

You gave me my penguin.

Have internet hugs! They’re like normal hugs except full of spyware and viruses and you really need to make sure safe search is on first.

Have normal hugs!

Woohoo, They added Tess

I think Dks should become posible avatars asap, took them long enough already.
I’d love to have an Illidan avatar option as well.

Can you make a Trogg avatar?

We are getting a few more coming down the art pipeline.

8 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

It’s the little things, y’know?

Pssssssst…

Bolvar
/sadpuppyeyes

1 Like

Nice. As per my last post, I’m more than pleased with how quickly they rolled out even if it was a relatively small number. Getting more is always good for variety ( :crossed_fingers:for Hobgoblin and/or Angry Chicken)

You can get rid of old avatars for more slots. I think people are all sick of them

No need to get rid of old ones, we just need at least 3x more options (imo) as we currently have. As long as more are coming, I’m happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Theoretically there’s no technical limit - most online message boards allow users to upload their own, meaning they have to store and serve thousands of avatars. Seems like the biggest roadblock to making hundreds of display picture options on this site (aside from the time spent on each) is that the current selection window evidently transmits them all at once to any user that opens it and has no way of searching for one by name. It’ll probably need to be upgraded at some point, if we keep getting more.

2 Likes

Ahhh the good Ol Art Pipeline!

I KNEW IT!

I love it! Can`t wait for more!
This is sooo cool!

Definitely can’t wait for more too!
Here’s hoping for Mecha-Jaraxxus! :grinning:

Jeklik would be my favourite, hopefully she get there.

Is it safe to assume that these will include the marquee legendaries from Rise of Shadows?

Maiev Shadowsong pls

Hi! Why these new avatars was added only for this forum?! :sob: and what about the rest of HS family?(((

For example: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/ru/hearthstone/

1 Like

I would love to have Zilliax as my avatar!

I would love to see Krul the Unshackled.