Nerfing fun again, I can't play with my wild cards in solo anymore?

Wow … the guy with that brillant idea should be fire right now.

Talk about nerfing a fun aspect of the game that have ZERO impact on the balance of the game. Remove wild is just sad and nothing else. No one will say “O WOW STANDARD ONLY’ BEST THING EVER” … no one. Everyone will ether dont care or hate it.

Wow blizzard big fail.

Hey lets not break the game by beating up a heroic content with my Yogg deck, it would be a shame.

Seriously fire the guy.

10 Likes

No, because it should be a real challenge to somewhat frustrate you a bit and learn standard decks. Not a place for you or streamers to abuse the bosses with masses of meme and OTK decks.

1 Like

I’ve killed all but Illidan. I used a homemade OTK hunter deck for the first 3 and a twisted rez priest I slapped together with pieces I had for the others

But I am NOT prepared for Illidan…

edit: Pure Pally. DONE!

1 Like

What’s it matter if the content is easy? We should get our free Kael’thas same as everyone else. But no, f us because we’ve played for longer than you. Get over-yourself and let others have their fun.

1 Like

I have OTK decks like you do, don’t assume man. I want a real challenge, tired of every time I get stuck just one shot the boss with Mecha-Thun.

lol if you say you want the challange and then use your mechathun deck to one shot the boss when it gets hard its your own fault :rofl:

and that should be a valid reason to forbid wild cards for everybody?? LOL
all arguments i saw so far that try to justify this were super weak like this.

2 Likes

standard decks makes the challenges more of a challenge. with wild you can either just disable their hero power, at which point the challenges becomes a breeze, or you can just play some of the most broken combos that have ever existed which ofc makes the challenges easy aswell

Well for the very very VERY few who want balance in a SOLO challenge instead of playing in rank … how about an achievement or a stupid card back to do it with standard deck so the reste of the community play it like we like it, you know like we do for YEARS now …

You know … because … Solo stuff shouldnt be the place for a balance challenge imo. It is the place to exactly do what you people complain about, stupid OTK meme deck… so let me do it.

6 Likes

we got your point of view the first time you posted it, no need to spam it in every thread in the forum.

Simply replying to people.

• One was my own post
  • the other was in someone else discussion and was replying to a huge lie mostly about how the DH is “free”
  • My last post is simply a suggestion for Team 5. Why not give a stupid card back if you do it in standard and let us have our fun.

But you … You seem to like me, stalk much ? Want me to send you photo of me ?

1 Like

This is almost as bad as the time they nerfed apologies or the artwork on deadly shot by nerfing its artwork to warning shot. Also it looks like blizzard are working on a fix:
Breaking News: Cannot Complete Legendary Hearthstone Quest: Happy Felfire Festival

We are aware of an issue where some players are unable to complete the “Happy Felfire Festival” legendary quest, a fix is being worked on. Please note, Customer Support is unable to assist with this issue.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/23458039

the fix is already live, that announcement are from days ago

wait, i beat the lich king with mechatun mage (only with cards from witchwood till rastakahn, if i remember correctly) and it wasn’t that easy! :joy:

for everyone who says that using standard only deck it’s a challenge: alexstraza can easily OTK every boss, you just need some minions on board and they are done. Easier than a proper mechatun deck.

A real challenge would be:

1. fair match: so no “free pyroblast” for kaeltas, for example
  2. not braindead AI: kaeltas throwing fireballs and pyroblast on minions instead of winning isn’t a very logical move
  3. they can ban some cards, or add some special interactions, to prevent “cheesing” (they did it with the lich king: you couldn’t disable his heropower even if you had the right minion)

This is nonsense,i have been collecting cards for 3 years,and i want to have advantage for staying loyal to the game.

The bosses can use wild cards,while players can’t.Nice!

No,Blizzard I won’t buy some packs to pass challenges,untill you make really interesting and balanced cards.This Zefris is nonsense too.

You have made Firefestival so boring, by canceling 2xgold quests,and now this…

if you survive to turn 9 vs any of the bosses you are already in a good position to win so alex doesnt rly matter at that point.

If the developers really see wild decks winning too much against the challenge decks, it would be a cool alternative to let one play a standard and a wild version of the challenges. Defeating one of each path would still give the player a golden Kael’thas, but perhaps you’d get a bragging rights accomplishment on your challenge screen for defeating it in standard mode?

I don’t have the right answers, but I believe this is better than the logic that was taken for the challenge mode we have now, where the developers simply restricted access to those who don’t have great standard pools. Restrictive game design like that is inherently bad and creates a very unfun experience.

Gravedigger, go away, stop gravedigging posts. Any posts more than five years old should not be replied to or it’s a waste.