Nerf Overpowered Cards

I’m new to Hearthstone, and started playing a few months ago due to a friend getting me into it. One thing I noticed is that their are cards that are so OP and have no counter and pretty much guarantee a win. For example, the T.N.T. card combined with the doubling battlecries card. Thar creates nearly half your deck as unusable. Just make a card to destroy 18 opponent cards. I only beat this deck once due to a random legendary card I discovered changing my hand and deck cards. That was the literal only way for me to win. Either decrease it to 1 tnt card or in your promenade deck or add a stipulation for the card player like lose next turn or something. It creates no balance for playing the game Bernadette whatever strategy you have is nearly useless. That’s like playing poker with only half the number of cards your opponents get. Make it make sense.

2 Likes

Yes, the game is still in a pathetic state really… I don’t know who have approved these cards to be created… but those persons have no place in the developer team in my opinion… because these cards are absolutely unfair… and there are much more than these… these are just the worst right now…

2 Likes

A tip for you newbies, the game owners don’t read the comments on this forum, this forum is for users and only users use them. The game owners post ads for something when they want us to buy something new!
If the owners of the game haven’t nerfed it before, then they think everything is great and won’t nerf it in the future!!

I hate this warrior card but there’s nothing we can do to change that!!

The users who write a lot here on this forum, they no longer play the game!! They haven’t played in a long time, they just post here, so be fooled by their comments!

Get ready because in this new miniset comes the legendary card that will double the damage!! If you are crying for 18 cards, after the miniset there will be 36 cards destroyed!!

Get ready!! -----> The name of the card’s misfortune: Puppetmaster Dorian

The bad player will put those minions in his reno guerrerio deck that return to the hand or generate a copy (there are two minions that do this: 1) generate a copy; 2) generates a temporary copy), because the extra copy that the minion: Puppetmaster Dorian will generate will be worth 1 mana… now remember that every Reno Warrior deck will have the new Brann.

In the worst case scenario, the Reno Guerreiro player will have a copy of the legendary costing 8 mana and a copy of the same legendary costing 1 mana, the poor player will activate both legendary, one costing 8+1=9 mana and will put 12 T.N.T in the opponent’s deck! An evil and rich player will generate +4 copies of the minion that costs 1 mana, so there will be 4 copies + 1 minion that costs 8 mana+ 1 copy of that minion worth 1 mana = 6 activations of the minion’s effect and each activation will place 6 T.N.T. = 6*6 =36 T.N.T, each one will destroy 3 enemy cards!!

Will this be nerfed?? If the game gets boring I’ll uninstall it and just play Yu-Gi-Oh!!

If they re not reading the forum than it is their fault… I won’t register on X just because of Hearthstone thats for sure… But I believe you are right and all of them abandoned this forum. They can’t restore even an avatar icon for me for a year now… If they are ignoring their own community then don’t be suprised their players will leave slowly the game… This is the main forum… if they are not following it all… than it is a huge mistake.