NERF Elemental in BG's

Can we actually talk about how stupidly busted elemental is? It is not only incredibly easy to get a winning board going with ele but it is strong in every part of the game, the only real inherent weakness is poison but it will outscale every other type with ease, overpowering almost anything in mid game with little to no chance for competition without playing ele yourself, bg’s have literally turned into who has the best ele board every single game, no single type has ever been this incredibly overpowered.

3 Likes

they tried mixing up the tier levels. but now Djinni is just blowing up games instead of Lil Rag due to its disgusting value.

I had no idea this was an issue. No one has posted about this on the board yet!! So glad you brought this to everyone’s attention. Thanks!

2 Likes

Imagine having such an inflated sense of self importance that you flame every single person who repeats a post as if you aren’t the pathetic one scouring the forums for someone to seem better than, your life must be fantastic.

The guy isnt wrong. Elementals are warping entire meta to the point amals and poison is the only thing that matters because ele stats become so high. We need to keep shouting to fix this crap until they do. Kudos to you cavajason.

1 Like

There are 15+ posts about elementals in BG on the front page, but sure, go ahead and act like you’re special.

I’m sorry you are having a hard time playing the game. Good luck.

The ones we should be mad at Selwynn is Blizzard for not fixing this. Djinn is obviously a massive massive massive problem and its just left to keep going on. Either fix it to only let you get eles of your tier or remove it until it is fixed. In addition to this ele in general needs to be toned down. The stats are just too much. We should not get mad at posters of the problem even if already stated because more ppl stating the problem means hopefully more eyeballs looking at it at Blizzard. Stay positive.

Never said he was.

But how many time do we need to start a new thread to say the same thing. Is this the point where I talk about how priest is the most complained about class?

Also, I am literally winning a BG with pirates right now, so maybe this isn’t the whole story.

I havent won with pirates in ages. I have no idea how anymore. I had gold hogger and hogger so literally infinite pirates and still lost to elementals as I never got amal and he got 1 with poison shield windfury and one with poison (from djinn I am guessing) and they killed my two 150/150 pirates.

1 Like

I am milhouse and scaled fast to drop health on everyone I faced, then last guy with elementals we are playing six rounds already. lol. See who wins, idk.

1 Like

I still got 2nd but I couldnt beat the proverbial elementals with 2 amals because djinn freebies.

1 Like

now round 17 and we have tied four times in a row, lol.

1 Like

Also I been trying to cut out personal attacks from my posts. Its not nice or productive. Try to do the same and make the world a better place.

4 Ties to elementals?! I bet your board has at least 1 amal with poison shield and probably two. Do tell!

2 Likes

nobody ever said you can’t win with other types but a sample size of 1 is hardly anything to write home about, Pirate has been bottom tier for months, winning requires near perfect rolls to compete and even then you have to rely on the opposition getting trash rolls, having to get constantly perfect rolls not to just get horribly outscaled by avg ele rolls is broken as hell

I just won for 12 damage. No poison, no shield, no amal.

looter, grubber, southsea captain, admiral, admiral, ripsnarl, yo-ho.

No poison shield and u just beat elementals on round 18 or something?? Im sorry but I am not a justin belieber here. Post a screenie with your latest warbands.

1 Like

And then I lost, lol. Got hit for 18 and then out on round 19.

I can’t post pics, lol, no trust.

final comp was gold looter 56/50, Grubber 64/58, Golden Southsea 19/7, Admiral 11/9, Admiral 8/9, golden ripsnarl 17/13, and golden yo-ho 21/24.

I got destroyed by mega windfury, lol.

I never saw an amalgam.

Edit: He picked up djinn turn after I won that turned into lil’rags and that was gg.

Must have been weak lobby. That pirate board is not very good esp vs elementals. Round 19 and nothing in the 100s is really poor. Surprised you got 2nd there.

1 Like

Yep. The more feedback they get the better.

Between the other guy’s elementals and my pirates we cleared the lobby and played each other seven or eight times. It was down to two fast, and I know I didn’t high roll at all.