Necrotic mortician isn't undead

Title. Clearly looks undead, glowing eyes and everything. Clearly not a worgen, vampire, etc.

And this is from the NEW set.

Probably others, old and new.

Necrotic Mortician isn’t meant to be undead, as confirmed by a dev here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/104085p/isnt_undead_but_looks_like_an_undead/j32wjal?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3
2 Likes

To elaborate, if you didn’t want to follow the link, the character is a dark iron dwarf. The physical features match.

1 Like

I mean, except their (DI dwarves) eyes glow red and the whole “tics in her hair” bit.

“oh well, that’s because it’s a death knight.”

And death knights, with very few and notable exceptions are raised to undeath, which makes them undead.

They could just admit they made a mistake and relabel the card.

Look, you got your answer, idk what you want.

1 Like

If the answer is flat out wrong…it needs to be fixed. It’s not my fault the lore flat out contradicts the dev, as well as the flavor text of the card.

Except it’s not, you’re the one calling it a death knight when it’s clearly just a normal dark iron dwarf.

the pale eyes, mechanics of the card, etc are a dead giveaway (no pun intended).

who doesn’t have red eyes, and randomly has tics in her hair…because reasons.

There are literally dark iron dwarves with yellow eyes in wow lol, also forgot tics in your hair automatically make you a dk

Nice rebuttal. Character customization doesn’t count.

That death and decay (like random bugs etc) crawling in your hair etc are literally what happen undead in lore.

So everyone gets dk powers too…like unholy runes.

Necrotic Mortician is a Dark Iron Dwarf Death Knight.

Scroll to the bottom of the info card on the right of this page;
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Necrotic_Mortician

1 Like

…which would make her undead.

1 Like

Cope, there aren’t even tics or any other insects in her hair :skull:

your posts in a nutshell.

literally the opposite of the text says.

1 Like

Flavour text :skull::skull::skull:, this really is just cope at this point

OP is a troll, just put them on ignore and move on with your life

Your spamming is, because you have no real rebuttal to the fact the wiki literally contradicts you also.

Projection, the post.

Of the three most applicable report categories to your post:

" It’s Inappropriate

This post contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or a violation of our code of conduct."

" It’s Trolling

This post is inflammatory, extraneous or upsetting."

" It’s Trolling

This post is inflammatory, extraneous or upsetting."

" It’s Spam

This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic."

You manage to hit all three: it’s violates coc, trolling, and literally not relevant to the current topic.

But the mods will ignore it because it suits their agenda.

Stay classy mods, team 5, actiblizz, and microsoft!

i checked the card library
it isnt an undead on the library so isnt supposed to be one

give it a try

/slowclap

Try reading an op for comprehension rather than to troll.

sometime.

If it was labeled properly, this thread wouldn’t be here.

1 Like

Don’t all undead have an original race to them? I mean there are undead that were humans or elves. Are you stating that Dark Iron Dwarves cannot be undead?

Everything I read online states that Death Knights are undead. Therefore if she is a Death Knight then she is also undead or an Undead Dark Iron Dwarf Death Knight if people want to be specific.

1 Like